SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bomar type adjustable rear sight for the Sig P320?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bomar type adjustable rear sight for the Sig P320? Login/Join 
posted
Someone sent me an email a long time ago about someone who was playing around with installing a Bomar type rear sight on the P320.

Anyone out there who can help?

Posts: 473 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kilroy2721:
Someone sent me an email a long time ago about someone who was playing around with installing a Bomar type rear sight on the P320.

Anyone out there who can help?

The stock slide won't support it.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
We worked out an installation using the SIG P220 SuperMatch rear sight, and it works out perfectly. Shawn is correct, in that the ordinary Bo-Mar style sights are too narrow to match up to the broad top radius of the P320 (or other SIG modrls) slide.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I think Kensight makes the Super Match sight. They have a comprehensive list of sights.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post