SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig M17 pistol
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig M17 pistol Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know when the Sig M17 will be released this year. I read that approximately 5,000 will be released to the civilian market.

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I talked to the Sig rep at their booth at NRA and he seemed to indicate summer time for M17 and late '18 early '19 for the M18.

Curious where you read about this.

Thanks,

HK Ag

Posts: 3497 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok you're a new person. There is simply nothing that can be forecasted about SIG for stuff they have not released. Nothing. The examples are endless. Heck they might even end support for it before they release it (just kidding).

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10974 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, I read about it on www.firearmblog.com
website.

Posts: 49 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Correction www.thefirearmblog.com website

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That, and firearm blog links can arbitrarily be a PITA. If you're signed in, use the icon in the middle to either edit or erase any posts that don't work.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post