SIGforum
Armory Craft X5 Supermatch Style Takedown Lever

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1880006854

July 05, 2019, 07:53 PM
akaSigFreak
Armory Craft X5 Supermatch Style Takedown Lever
I received and installed my new Armory Craft Supermatch-Style Takedown Lever and it is AMAZING! It definitely appears to be a very high-quality part (not surprising) and it definitely provides a perfect spot to rest my forward thumb.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: akaSigFreak,
July 06, 2019, 01:33 AM
markstempski
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
I received and installed my new Armory Craft Supermatch-Style Takedown Lever and it is AMAZING! It definitely appears to be a very high-quality part (not surprising) and it definitely provides a perfect spot to rest my forward thumb.

I just ordered one today and should have gotten two or three. wanted to see first. I am guessing oversized for 229 but I have a 220 and a 226 that would benefit from having I saw an x5 takedown lever that the guy wanted like 245 or was is 425 for. I remember the batch of stock ones about 8 or so years ago made in India that were just shit
July 06, 2019, 11:38 AM
akaSigFreak
The quality is Top Notch and the One Piece design is flawless. I could try it on my P229 for you- I never thought there was a difference.
July 06, 2019, 12:09 PM
markstempski
quote:
The quality is Top Notch and the One Piece design is flawless. I could try it on my P229 for you- I never thought there was a difference.

Ordinarily there is not all the P series use the same take down lever. So It’s not listed with the 220 and 226 because they are full size and the larger dimensions of this take down lever may interfere with the 229 somehow. if it fits the 229 then I am down another 90 bucks or so. I may want one for all of my sigs
July 06, 2019, 12:35 PM
akaSigFreak
It does protrude <1mm on the back side-maybe affects holster fit?

July 06, 2019, 01:05 PM
markstempski
quote:
It does protrude <1mm on the back side-maybe affects

July 06, 2019, 01:06 PM
markstempski
[QUOTE]Originally posted by akaSigFreak:

I suspect that they just didn’t add it though did mention the now moribund 227
July 06, 2019, 01:10 PM
markstempski
Thanks for trying it in and the picture. Another 90 some dollars but I had a trial of it removing one of the faulty ones a couple years back dinged up the frame on one of my 220s.
July 06, 2019, 01:26 PM
markstempski
quote:

I just ordered the checkered version. One of each now. May need 4 more. looks really good on your legion pistol
July 09, 2019, 05:52 PM
markstempski
quote:
Originally posted by markstempski:
quote:

I just ordered the checkered version. One of each now. May need 4 more. looks really good on your legion pistol

And I just ordered another checkered one. Replacements for stock are up to 36 dollars. i have a number of those but every once in awhile one breaks. Maybe I should see what the recommendation is for replacing them.