SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    any P210 enthusiasts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any P210 enthusiasts Login/Join 
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted
I recently picked up an American made P210 Target model because of the adjustable sights.

My intention was to shoot it in Steel Matches at our Club. I must say, the more I shoot this gem the more I love it.

Super smooth slide to frame fit, flawless reliability, very accurate, and soft recoil.
The removeable trigger module allowed me to tweak th trigger to just what I wanted.

I replaced the stock oversized Target grips with Hogue wood grips. They are very nicely made but just didn't fit my hand. So last week I ordered a set of Armory Craft G10's and they feel fantastic.

Next will be some +1 mag baseplates to give me a few more boolets.

If anyone has a P210 post them up, I'd love to see what you all have.

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Is the front sight fiber optic?

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Very nice! Is the front sight fiber optic?

Thanks, yes on the Target Model the front sight is fiber optic

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Those grips are stunning. Mine is just a plain old P210a Stock Target model. I copied your pic and was ready to rename it to a sensible file name. Nope Not Necessary. P210armorycraft.jpg -

Thanks

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm one. I never competed with a 210, but have owned a few and off since the '80s. One is an American model like yours, but with Hogue Walnut grips.

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a beautiful pistol you have there, GCE 61!

Q's pistols are already too much, but lately people have been posting some beautiful examples of all kinds (revolvers, that blued Colt 1911 on the other thread, Q's CZ, your P210 here. Uuuuugh. This forum has too many nice pistols on it. I'm going to have to go somewhere else.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post