SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for a P320 Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a P320 Holster Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
I just got a P320 Compact model.
I like it, but haven't decided that it will replace my G26.
I need a holster but haven't decided that I want to spend the normal $75 or more that I would normally spend for an Ugly Bald Guy Regulator holster (www.ubgholsters.com).

I would consider an OWB, and Kydex.

So, what do you like in a Kydex OWB, Right hand, holster with a 15° holster?
I also want FDE.

Thanks,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Sig P250 compact and two sub compacts and have the factory molded holsters which work well enough in a trout stream. I do have this leather OWB holster by Winthrop for my sub compacts.

I am about to order one like this for my P232; and have a 30% off coupon for my next order. Look at the Winthrop web site, if you like something I can order it with mine. I am in Buford.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bruce.

I just ordered an inexpensive Kydex rig from eBay. We really need to go shooting some time.
I'm doing a Cowboy shoot in Toccoa tomorrow (Saturday) and going to see the Mother-in-law Sunday. Maybe next Saturday?

RK

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the offer but my weekends are tied up until after Labor Day. I am off during the week though.

I couldn’t remember the name last night, but Blackpoint Tactical in Smyrna will custom mold you a Kydex holster.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Luis A
posted Hide Post
Vedder

Posts: 286 | Location: So.Florida | Registered: December 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
Thank you for the offer but my weekends are tied up until after Labor Day. I am off during the week though.

I couldn’t remember the name last night, but Blackpoint Tactical in Smyrna will custom mold you a Kydex holster.

Thanks Colby,

I'm the opposite. My weekends are free but I work all week. Plus I work for a company that is based in California, so I have a lot of later meetings.
I'll check out Blackpoint and Vedder (Luis A).

Meanwhile, I found one of my 229 IWB that fits and ordered an inexpensive Kydex IWB.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

posted Hide Post
Stealth gear ventcore is the way to go

P220 Legion
P227 SAS
M11-A1
P229 legion (357 and 40)
CZ 75 tactical
CZ PCR

Posts: 10 | Registered: August 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
http://www.blackpointtactical....tandard-owb-holster/

This is what I use, it was $60 off the shelf. I got one with no cant.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post