SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to get P6/P225 magazines(not A1)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to get P6/P225 magazines(not A1) Login/Join 
Picture of Austin228
posted
I'm looking to acquire more magazines for a P6/P225(not A1).

So far my online searching has only found one vendor selling old P6 magazines for $41/per mag.

I see ProMags for the P6/P225 too but I've never had any luck with that company.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ebay is my source. There are several listings right now. Prices from 25 bucks and up.
Friends dont let friends buy Promags.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16061 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Have you looked at Top Gun Supply yet?

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I did look at Top Gun Supply but they only had P225-A1 magazines.

My search of E-bay looks like I found the same vendor from Gunbroker for the 41$/magazine P6 magazines and one other seller with $40/magazines.

I did see an article/other forums posting about converting P6/P225 magazines to work in Surplus Star BM pistols.

Maybe people have been buying them all up because I've seen cheaper priced ones theoretically at random gun vendor sites but they've all been sold out.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What price point is your goal. I see plenty in the low $40's. A new 225a1 mag lists for $44. What are you expecting to find??

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last time I purchased magazines for my P6 and P225 I got them from:

Patrick Hughes
PH Brass and Bullets Inc
423-430-8340
info@phbrassandbullets.com

Once I received the magazines, I took them apart, cleaned them well and installed new magazine springs from Wolff. I think I opted for the +5% or +10% and they work perfectly.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many are you looking for?

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Post a WTB ad in the SIGforum Classifieds.... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8864 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
What price point is your goal. I see plenty in the low $40's. A new 225a1 mag lists for $44. What are you expecting to find??

Well I wasn't sure since I hadn't looked in a long time. The best I had found were $40/magazine searching every way I could.

Thanks to everyone who responded looks like I found WD Guns LLC had a few left for $26/magazine.

Ordered a number of them they said they only have about 6 left now so if anyone wants them for $26/piece better act fast.

I also took the step recommended and ordered a 10 pack of +5% magazine springs from Wolff Springs.