SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I know why I've never bought a P320 (not drop related) **Updated with my new issue**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know why I've never bought a P320 (not drop related) **Updated with my new issue** Login/Join 
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beanhead:
I actually did the install without removing the spring. There is a youtuve video that showed this. Took me literally a minute to install it.

Can you post a link to this video? I GOOGLED but couldn't find it.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one?

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Surefire XC1 and it fits great on my 320C. I also bought a couple 21 rounders and found the XGrip adapter I use on my full size mags works well on the 21 rounders for use in the Compact model.

Glad this worked out for you. I have found the 320 just plain works for my hand better than most other guns. I might need one more if the fix works out.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
A very light sanding on the rail edges might make light installation easier. I had to do this on my first P320c but not on my second P320c. I use an INSIGHT M6X on mine.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I put an InForce APL on my P320F .45 ACP. Fit fine. Never occurred to me it wouldn't.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
None of my nine different P320 grip modules have any issues fitting rail accessories, including TLR-1, TLR-3, and X-300 lights.

Sounds like it's an issue with the M3 light, not the P320 rail. Unless you happened to get a P320 grip module that has some sort of molding defect on the rail.

Posts: 32485 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post