SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK USP9C Trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK USP9C Trigger Login/Join 
posted
I love everything about my USP9 Compact EXCEPT the trigger. It is too curved and have grown accustomed to strait triggers in Sigs (from GGI) and SW MPs(apex) and CZs(Cajun Guns). Does anyone know of a straiter after-market trigger from another vendor than HK? HK has a competition trigger just as curved as the original. It doesnt necessarily have to be flat, just not as curved.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know, I've been thinking exactly the same thing! My HK USP Compact is so awesome that I'd like to add a P30 to the battery. The only thing I can fault it with is the curvature of the trigger. Just a little too much bend making it somewhat uncomfortable to fire. Fat fingers are probably the culprit, but how to put them on a diet! LOL Someone's bound to come along with trigger options.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I've never seen a straight trigger offered for an HK. I didn't get an HK for a long time because the end of the trigger poked my finger.

Finally took the plunge, and I ended up removing the trigger, and took about an 1/8 inch off the end. Spent a little time soothing and rounding it, and now it works fine for me.

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post