SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked a new M&P 2.0 full sized 9mm in FDE...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked a new M&P 2.0 full sized 9mm in FDE... Login/Join 
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
Both guns whoot great, the 17.5 shoots like a Glock. I never warmed up to the 1.0s but the M&P 2.0s are fun to shoot, I like the triggers though they break a bit further back that I would like.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The 2.0 is probably my favorite striker gun.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The 2.0 is probably my favorite striker gun.

Still? That's great to hear. Your past takes on the 2.0 are in large part what's got me considering those for my one and only striker purchase. Still kicking around manual safety or not.

Anything new w/the expanding groups around 8k rounds? Getting worse or holding steady?

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Nah it’s still bad. But you aren’t hearing about it widespread. So I am guessing I may have just got a lemon.

I will have Randy install a gunsmith fit barrel to mine and drive on.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a ton of rounds down range on mine, but the 2.0 sure feels great in the hand.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My 4" will be here Thursday and I can't wait!
I got a deal on one with the extra mag and factory tritium sights so all I need is a couple of 17 rounders and a holster.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was surprised to see the 4.25" M2.0 is now available in FDE.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post