SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P227 14 round Mags on sale.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P227 14 round Mags on sale. Login/Join 
posted
For anyone interested, Osage county guns has p227 14 rounders on sale for $24.
here

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2729 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thank you..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you just scored 2 of them.

Talk is cheap, because supply almost always exceeds demand.

Posts: 4 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: October 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did they finally get the bugs worked out of the 14 round mags?

Posts: 19 | Registered: July 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hamfisted
posted Hide Post
I ordered a few of them just for the parts. I need the followers to fix my old 10 rounders. I'll put the bad followers in the 14 round mags and put 'em in a bucket outside.

-Mike

Posts: 270 | Location: Ft Lauderdale | Registered: October 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I'm tempted to buy a couple for the P227 I don't even have yet! Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13410 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamfisted:
I ordered a few of them just for the parts. I need the followers to fix my old 10 rounders. I'll put the bad followers in the 14 round mags and put 'em in a bucket outside.

-Mike

I'm not aware of this problem with 10 rd mag "bad followers", but if it's a thing, did you contact Sig about it?

They took care of me when I had a stack of bad 14 rounders, unlike some of the issues I have with them on my rifles... they were good about this.

Don't trust the 14 rounders and on top of that I think they throw the balance of the pistol off. 10 rounders for me, with which my p227 has been flawless.

Posts: 221 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mainer:
Did they finally get the bugs worked out of the 14 round mags?

What he said.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
never had any problems with the 14s, so I bought 5 more.14 was my reason for buying the 227.don't know when I will get time to try them but if I have any problems I will post.thanks for the tip,great price.

Posts: 83 | Registered: December 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my other 2 today, makes 5 total. For the price it was a no brainer.

Talk is cheap, because supply almost always exceeds demand.

Posts: 4 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: October 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post