SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Design Your Ultimate Pistol! Fantasy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Design Your Ultimate Pistol! Fantasy Login/Join 
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
The P228 is my ultimate pistol.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6042 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sagemind100:
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Sure, 'ultimate' can't be given without intended purpose, but for a carry gun, looks like Dusty and I are on the same track. Big Grin

Me likeeeeeeeee wow

Thanks. Took a while to put this one together. Made a list. Stuck to the list (somehow). I'm an opportunist, so I waited for each part to go on sale. This type of pistol can be had for less than you think.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
Sigpro, smaller version. Short reset trigger

Classic 225 with 10 rd. capacity.

Promag does make the 10-rounder for the P225. Wink

Actually that one in a million compact"C" prototype...what was that a 225, 228 or 226 you scored would work ! Big Grin

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK P7 to start.
7 vs 8 rounds.
Scandium frame.
Orange outline front tritium sight.
That's it.
I figure 23 oz or less.

And if I could have a second, an S&W 942 with 543 extraction system.

If a third, I'll just second Pedropcola's wishes for a refined CZ PCR and matching fitted Kadet adaptor.

(Return of a real Rohrbaugh is just a fantasy.)

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post