SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Design Your Ultimate Pistol! Fantasy
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Design Your Ultimate Pistol! Fantasy Login/Join 
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
One that doesn’t leave forensic residue. Draw your own conclusions
A revolver with frangible ammunition should pretty much do that.

I'm pretty happy with my 229 DAK 9MM.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ PCR in stainless steel, with the CGW Pro-package, bushing, and optics ready.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
DAO Glock single stack compact 2-sum (9mm, 357SIG, .40S&W)

327 Magnum autoloader long slide.

17HMR same as above.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
A compact Glock X-frame model in 40S&W, with the regular Gen5 flared magwell opening (without half moon cutout), and with a Gen4 slide stop configuration so the third pin is retained thus no fattened slide is needed to maintain structural integrity of the gun. Specific milled provision (no generic MOS) for a Type 2 RMR. Racking ears like the VP9, and aggressive checkering fields instead of the customary slide serrations (saw it on a customized CZ Shadow once; looked awesome and more than likely worked great as well). In deep, deep black and a slide made in stainless. nDLC may actually do the job, but why chance it? Especially considering MY OWN corrosive secretions that come from my sweat pores. A factory trigger modeled after the ZEV bow with a TP9SF break and reset. Despite the added complexity, an ambi lever mag release ala VP9 or PPQ M1. Standard lands and grooves rifled barrel pack; includes 40, 357SIG, 9mm, and 22TCM...in standard length AND threaded...and a factory 22LR conversion kit to boot! Barrels and controls finished in a dark grey for a subtle contrast from the remaining black of the gun.

That would be my kind of awesomeness!

That or a SP-01-based CZ Shadow Target in SAO with a Glock-like grip angle. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
That or a SP-01-based CZ Shadow Target in SAO with a Glock-like grip angle. Wink

Now ... that's a first! Smile

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 Elite or Legion sized frame with beavertail and a striker-fired top end. All stainless.

Posts: 1361 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P226 Legion SAO 9mm all stainless with a 5 inch barrel.

For $1200-$1300 dollars.

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Smith & Wesson Performance Center 5903. Bar-Sto barrel. Blued frame. No rail. Rounded trigger guard. Stainless slide with polished flats. Novak Lo-Mounts. Curved backstrap. Frontstrap checkered 30 lpi. Single-sided safety. No mag safety. Full-capacity mags. Guaranteed replacement parts availability. Somehow available in CA. That'll do.

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly?

A Browning Hi Power with three changes:
integral frame rail
shorter trigger reset.
more distinct trigger reset.

All of the other things I'd change I can/have already done:
5lb crisp trigger
better thumb safety
night sights.
extended slide stop.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two fantasy guns that I've often thought would be great to have.

First, I'd love it if S&W would bring back the 2" Model 12 K-frame in .38 Special (maybe in .357 Magnum), but made using their scandium-alloy frame with stainless steel components, and available with a factory bobbed/DAO hammer and no internal lock. It would also feature dovetail sights like they have on their 640 Pro.

Second, a CCO 1911-type pistol, but with Sig's DAK trigger and an external extractor. Also, since they're no longer needed, there would be no grip safety and no thumb safety.

*hides from 1911 purists*

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrutro
posted Hide Post
HK P7 with a Walther PPQ grip and Trijicon HD sights. 15 round capacity. And it never gets hot.

Posts: 894 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: April 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
I guess mine would be:

A Gen4 Glock 33 with;
An Overwatch Precision trigger and OEM - connector coated in NP3 and;

Pierce +1 mag extensions and;

A lightened all steel striker coated in NP3 and a safety plunger coated in NP3;

A + power trigger return spring and;
Trijicon HD XR sights with green/yellow front;

A little frame work to relieve Glock knuckle

Yup, I guess that would be it because that's what I've been carrying and what the gun has evolved to be

Plus I can throw a Glock 26 upper on it any time I want Wink

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Sphinx made it then Kriss fucked it up. Roll Eyes

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12614 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
225 in .357 Sig.....That is all........Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gentleone
posted Hide Post
1. a totally worked-over kahr T9, parts polished, milled for trijicon hd sights, custom wood grips a la nill griffe.
2. a polymer, striker pistol with moisture-absorbing material on grip for sweaty hands, custom grip geometry to minimize feel of recoil, custom trigger, ambi mag release above trigger guard, auto slide closing upon inserting mag, grip safety a la hk p7

Posts: 485 | Location: SE Houston, TX | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
The Annihilator 2000, invented by Serge in Beverly Hills Cop III.

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Sure, 'ultimate' can't be given without intended purpose, but for a carry gun, looks like Dusty and I are on the same track. Big Grin

Me likeeeeeeeee wow

Posts: 90 | Registered: December 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
P30 with Greyguns trigger work, night sights, and factory extra capacity mags.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, I've read enough responses to focus. Give me the CZ P01 or PCR in stainless. Factory standard with a good Cajun style action out of the box. Replace CZ’s goofy sight cuts with std. dovetails so is CZ guys can actually use all the sight options you other guys get. Plus, add a small “wing”, ala the VP9 so that you can rack the tiny ass slide. Oh, and make a boxed set with a Kadet adapter, adj, sights also with that wing for racking.

I’ll take two please.

Posts: 7436 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by rpm2010:
quote:
Originally posted by sox:
Sigpro, smaller version. Short reset trigger

Classic 225 with 10 rd. capacity.

Promag does make the 10-rounder for the P225. Wink

Thanks, don't really care for the Promag line of mags. If only Sig could have widened up the frame a teeny bit to allow a 10 rd. mag. Just not as wide as a 228. I like my 228 as well, but that 225 just has a nicer feel to it, maybe with a double stack mag it would feel the same as a 228...I dunno.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post