SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Handgun sights, aging eyes, Optometrist and a Sig P365.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Handgun sights, aging eyes, Optometrist and a Sig P365. Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I

In the meantime, I had a TFO (Tritium Fiber Optic) front sight installed on my Sig P365 and just got my slide back today. Initial observations indoors leads me to believe this may be an excellent choice for my current CCW.
]

I'm curious how they will stand up to the high slide velocity of the 365. They did not survive use on one of my 320's and after three we changed them over to a early Xray set.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ranger41
posted Hide Post
At the range I use an adjustable diopter attached to my shooting glasses. This increases the depth of focus to the point I can see the front sight and target.

My favorite sights for SD are the Von Stavenhagen dot - bar pattern Sig used to use. Even unaided by glasses I can get a sight picture with them. With the three dot pattern sights I struggle to identify the dot that is on the front sight since my vision produces two images of each dot.

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 955 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post