SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LWRC M6A2 pistol brace extension
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LWRC M6A2 pistol brace extension Login/Join 
rush chairman
Picture of Guy1
posted
I have one of these and have misplaced the manual! I want to get an extension for the SIG brace but I think this is a piston not DI. If it's a piston there is no buffer tube, right?

Can anyone help with this?

Posts: 713 | Location: MS | Registered: November 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
Yes, an LWRC Piston gun has all the same parts as a direct impingement gun with the obvious exception of the gas block, gas tube and gas key on the BCG. Other than the gas system/piston parts the upper, lower and stock assembly are the same as any other AR.

I have an LWRCi M6A5 and it's my favorite AR.

FYI, LWRCi's customer service is AWESOME. I purchased mine second hand but the duffus, who may have never actually shot the gun (good) didn't save any of the box/paperwork/accessories (bad) that came with the gun. So, I called LWRCi up and was going to just buy all of that. I was told that while they could not send me a new box that they would simply send me the manual and all accessories that originally came with the gun... for free! It would be an understatement to say that I was pleasantly surprised.

I just recently decided that I should also have a couple replacement gas piston springs on hand, you know, just in case. I emailed them asking about which one that I needed exactly and they responded promptly with a link to the specific part on their web page and simple, yet detailed instructions on how to pick the correct part. Very nice touch.

LWRCi is top knotch!!!

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post