Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Romeo 1pro Login/Join 
posted
The Romeo 1 pro is definitely wider than most
Pistol dots , but I’ve found it to be the easiest dot to see from a fast draw , maybe it’s due to
sitting lower in the milled slide , or because of the wide field of view and good glass .
As an older dude I need a dot on my pistols to shoot past 10 yds , I’ve tried different dots with adapter plates and found them difficult
To consistently pick up from a draw or recoil .
I have an astigmatism and find even without
My glasses in a shtf scenario , the distorted
Dot is still able to hit center mass .
The higher the dot sits on the gun , the more
Point of impact vs point of aim issues .
With the Pro 1 mounted on my compact I’m able
To participate in my clubs service gun winter league

Posts: 26 | Location: Rockland county NY  | Registered: December 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I haven't ventured down this path and not sure I will, but would you say the larger Pro 1 would be more challenging to conceal v other dots out there on the market?

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I brought the P320C with a Romeo I and a Streamlight TLR7. I dropped it in 1 of those appendix holsters with the mag pouch that seems to be all the rave on the shooting TV shows these days.

I really haven't given this combo the dedication I should, but I'm just not on board as of yet. However, after a battery problem, the Romeo I optic does seem to work well, and the suppressor height sights were pretty good then the optic wasn't working.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post