SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P238 Info Please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P238 Info Please Login/Join 
posted
I have tried to use the search button here but found nothing. Not doing it right I'm sure.
I have a P238 "We The People" Gold inlay with Liberty Bell on top of the slide.
Does anyone know how many were made, what year they were made and what the value might be?
I usually search the on line auction sites to find gun values but I can't find any of these for sale.
I haven't figured out how to post photos yet.

Any help is appreciated......Thanks, Cowboy

Faster horses, younger women,
older whiskey and more money.

Posts: 7 | Location: South Coast of Mississippi | Registered: July 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Hey Cowboy, Welcome to the forum. I own a couple of 238's and in my humble opinion, it is not worth much more than any other 238. The 238 is only about 10 years old and the "We the People" aka Liberty, is about the same I think. You can still buy one today for $600.

Since its introduction in 2009 the P238 has redefined the role of a .380ACP caliber pistol for personal protection. The “Liberty” edition, available for a short time in limited quantities, pays tribute to our founding fathers’ vision of a society free from tyranny. The “Liberty” features a rendering of the Liberty Bell in 24K selective gold inlay. The text “We The People”, from the Preamble of the Constitution adorns the slide. Own the pistol our founding fathers would have been proud of – the P238 Liberty.

https://www.tombstonetactical....-1776-380-acp-2-7in/

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post