SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Modified my Sig P365 MS

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Modified my Sig P365 MS Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
I finished my additions to my P365 MS today. TFO front sight previously installed, added the Sig Flat Trigger, and the GreyGuns Laser-Sculpted Grip Module. The Grip Module had to be modified to receive the FCU for a manual safety and took about 15 minutes to trim and fit.

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice job. I love the flat trigger in my gun.

Posts: 208 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great. How did you fit/trim the safety slot ?

Posts: 149 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I used an Xacto knife, cut to the rough size, then my very small files to final size. The polymer grip module is easily cut with a sharp thin blade.

Just a short note: my old P365 grip module has some markings inside showing a future location for the safety cutouts, but the sculpted module did not have the marks, so I had to use my factory manual safety module to make my initial marks. I aligned to two modules by placing a thin punch through the pin hole for the FCU pin.

I may not be that good looking, or athletic, or funny, or talented, or smart...
Shoot, I forgot where I was going with this, but I do know that I love bacon.

Posts: 4318 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post