SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Shout out for Tenicor holsters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out for Tenicor holsters Login/Join 
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted
I couple months ago, I picked up a G48 for primary carry. I wanted an OWB for some range time and chose the Tenicor ARX. Ordered it and had it in my hands in 3 days. Its a great holster, nice and tight to the body, clean draw. So for concealed carry, I wanted a good IWB and decided to try Tenicor again, and chose the Certum. Ordered it last friday, it was in my mailbox yesterday. It is also a very nice holster, clean edges, nice fit, quality hardware, and it since the ride height and rake are adjustable, I found that goldie-locks spot right behind the hip. I will get some range time with it this weekend and will report back. I am very impressed with their products thus far and the fast shipping is outstanding.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Defoor seems to really like them.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the latest version of his Velo holster for AIWB with a glock 45. Its fantastic!

Posts: 173 | Location: boston | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post