SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for help with purchasing grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for help with purchasing grips Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to buy some new grips for my shadow 2 but I can only find them in the states and the only place that carries them doesn't ship interntaionally and I live in Sweden. I was wondering if anyone could help me buy them and then ship them to me in Sweden?

I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go ahead and send me the info. on what grips you want, and if you have a particular store you want them from, and I'll send them your way.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

PM on the way

Posts: 414 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden. | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to post this as marksman41 really came through for me! It took the postal service about two months but today they finally arrived and I must say I'm really excited about how these grips made my CZ look!

Marksman41, thank you for your help and what turned out to actually be an amazing gift. I am at a loss for words, thank you!

Now, lets see if I got this posting image thing to work Smile

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a bit of happy news.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47368 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome !
You have the coolest Shadow 2 in Sweden !

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice grips Ma'am

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nilsjohan:
I just wanted to post this as marksman41 really came through for me! It took the postal service about two months but today they finally arrived and I must say I'm really excited about how these grips made my CZ look!

Marksman41, thank you for your help and what turned out to actually be an amazing gift. I am at a loss for words, thank you!

Now, lets see if I got this posting image thing to work Smile

Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post