SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Would anyone like a P320c medium grip frame?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would anyone like a P320c medium grip frame? Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
First person to email me their address gets it.

The frame in the upper right, isn't going back on the 320. It's got a cutout for the manual safety. If you'd like it, I'll send it to you.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives
posted Hide Post
I will take it, I will send you an email

"I don't own the night, I only operate a small franchise" - Author unknown

Posts: 2447 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Instant Karma as they say.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Are you moving to the SC frame for carry?

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have no need of the rail, and I'll have it holstered with a flush fit mag. Extra mags will have the grip extension.

Arc.

Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Yeah, I have no need of the rail, and I'll have it holstered with a flush fit mag. Extra mags will have the grip extension.

I am going to experiment with grinding the rail off the compact frame when I get a chance.

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
You could get it done with the sanding discs for a 4.5 inch grinder. Cutting the slots for the safety was cake.

Arc.

posted Hide Post
Boy this kind of reminds me of my ex father in law. He didn't like the seat belts in his car. But instead of just not using them he cut them out of the car.

Posts: 1241 | Location: OHIO | Registered: December 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hask12:
Boy this kind of reminds me of my ex father in law. He didn't like the seat belts in his car. But instead of just not using them he cut them out of the car.

Indy? Roll Eyes

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
quote:
Originally posted by Hask12:

Indy? Roll Eyes

Big Grin