SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    July 4th instant karma for SIG Pro owners - Medium Grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 4th instant karma for SIG Pro owners - Medium Grip Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Up for grabs, a medium grip, can’t say if it’s ever been used (don’t remember) but if it has it was only once. First “I’ll take it” gets it.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I can make use of this. Thanks!

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
It’s yours. If you’ll shoot me an email with your address I’ll get it in the mail to you.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post