SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where are the P220 magazines ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are the P220 magazines ? Login/Join 
posted
Since I got my legion three months ago have
Been patiently been waiting for my free magazines which were part of a oggering wit a gun bag. No magazines, none in Sig’s website, even Top Gun
Supply is out of stock. You would thin that they would anticipate needing those items when they put out the Legion 3 magazine promotion. Sig needs some serious management changes starting at the top.

Posts: 370 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Several years ago I started a thread almost identical to yours. Had just bought a 220 and was looking to stock up on spare mags. Factory stainless mags. A quick search just now confirms all of the usual vendors that I use are out of stock. That's not to say that you wouldn't be able to find them on E-bay or gunbroker or the like if you are inclined to go that route. Seems as though Sig produces them in batches and sometimes they do dry up for a while. If they are running a 3-free mag offer that is probably the reason its dry now. IIRC they became available everywhere again a few months later. Hang in there. They'll make good eventually.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2270 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called Sig a few weeks ago. I was told they are waiting for the 10mm mags. I was also told that they would honor the Mags / Bag offer no matter how long it took to get the mags in.

BTW Sig had no idea when the mags would come in.

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Part No 34221704 220 45 8 rd new in blister pak.
Only have 4 left

Contact ma, if interested, good price.
Newer folks on board likely don't know me; but
"old timers" will TGS and I both started about same time in 2004: but back and hip issues caused me to curtail activity about 2012 to practically non existent now. Retiring end of next month and have other mags, too!

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote has P220 mags.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...-p220n458-p-544.html

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...cor-44522-p-543.html

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1902 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine are Sig mags, same price: but nothing wrong with ACT

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Jerry, good to see you still around!

--
henry

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ordnance Outsell:
Mine are Sig mags, same price: but nothing wrong with ACT

Agreed! ACT mags function great in my 220, and at a fraction of the price of the one SIG 220-1 mag I own.

Posts: 91 | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Henry, thanks and still around; but my spinal fusion and hip replacements surgeries improved my situation: but did not totally "take", so haven't been able to work the business for some time: but kept thinking I could come back; but since I'm 75 now, have to face facts that I'm an "old fart" whose computer skills; or lack thereof, and physically can no longer work at this full time.
Hope all is well with you and family?

770-977-0662

posted Hide Post
Well the factory owes you the mags, but while you wait, here's P220 stainless USED (police turn in) for $19.95. https://www.recoilgunworks.com...agazine-p-43890.html

While they last. EDIT, nevermind, they just sold out.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post