SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    While we are talking Berettas...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

While we are talking Berettas... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Great shooting! Some very interesting courses of fire.

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Enjoyed watching the video and the great shooting.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
I have NO idea about any of the game stuff so I am not pointing out your pointy knees or anything. I think you are a wizard with this shit and say that assuming there are even faster guys out there. It humbles for sure.

Does the match specify double tap or single, etc? I noticed on my tiny screen that some of them looked like 4+ shots but I think some were multiple targets? Is it just hits vs time and no matter round count? Or does an extra shot cost points or something?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'm not an expert on USPSA, but you get scored on your hits and time. You can take extra shots if you think you flubbed one, it adds to your total time, but there isn't a penalty per say (unless you hit a no shoot target).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I watch one of his videos I suffer from range envy. That is one nice facility. Plus I wish I shot more like him and less like Barney Fife.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Man, I really need some more range time.

Outstanding shooting skills!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I don't watch the OP's shooting videos anymore. They make me feel so inadequate. Frown

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
I don't watch the OP's shooting videos anymore. They make me feel so inadequate. Frown

Come on out to IDPA with me at Brock's Gap - every second Saturday. Get your game on. Big Grin (And you're being humble, you can shot Wink )

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Well fellas... Thanks.

But, in all honesty I started competing in IDPA in December of 2015, I really liked IDPA and wanted to stay with it till the club I was shooting at went tits up. The shooters were in limbo for some time and I decided to take up USPSA in April of 2017. I'm not any better than any one of you, I just decided to give it a try and anyone has the potential to rip it up. Trust me.
Give it a shot, if someone like me can do it... You can too.

I have to give credit where credit is due. My buddy Jerry Jones has been the biggest influence on me. He always would tell me to go compete. I finally decided to break away from the norms of cop type training and test my abilities at this game. I have learned a lot, and I'm still learning every day. We have a tremendous resource as you all are well aware in Jerry Jones, he definitely is the reason why I'm excelling in the shooting sports. I took his teaching seriously and I'm basically a product of him. I could never thank him enough, but all he asked from me is that I pay it forward.

So my email is in my profile, if you ever have questions. Hit me up, cause these days I'm usually at the range or dry firing.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post