SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    While we are talking Berettas...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

While we are talking Berettas... Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
Here's some match video of the 92A1 in action from today.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Great shooting as always, Piedrarc.

Thanks for posting the videos.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Darn it. The video was there earlier but now says youtube is unreachable.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It came up. I love watching you run through those stages. Seems like more targets each time. The Beretta rocks. And I see that last stage you made good use of eye protection.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very cool, love watching Beretta's being runSmile

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
So what happened at 1:07? Nice recovery.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.

1:07 was probably a dirty mag. That was my second to the last stage, cause they were shot as they became available.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great shooting Ray. And your Beretta work is first rate.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
That reload at 2:24... Eek

Love watching you run Italian hardware. Outstanding job!

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well you suck.

One too many neat videos of you outshooting me by a lot. Drat.

So then I added up how much I was spending to build my perefect Beretta (M9A1, Vertec slide, better sights, grips, mag release, TJIAB) and realized friggin Ernest is making my gun but better. And a bit cheaper. So I just bought a pair. That sounded wrong. I just bought two LTT Elites.

Thanks guys.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pedropcola,

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I just bought two LTT Elites.

Thanks guys.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to sound like my wife, I’m actually SAVING money by buying these. At least according to her logic.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Waiting on the Geico saving money on Berettas commercial Wink

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:

So then I added up how much I was spending to build my perefect Beretta (M9A1, Vertec slide, better sights, grips, mag release, TJIAB) and realized friggin Ernie is making my gun but better. And a bit cheaper. So I just bought a pair. That sounded wrong. I just bought two LTT Elites.

Thanks guys.

Wow, the LTT Elite with the trigger job for under $1200 MSRP does look like a great deal. Wilson Brig-Tac killer.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't even think its a close call. WC custom? Sure, I might drop that coin, but they just take stock Berettas off the line and add some parts and call it a day. At WC prices. The LTT Elite is going to end up being the Beretta 92 to own and while not cheap its cheaper than you can make.

Do the math, M9A1 650, Vertec slide 350 I got mine on sale 227, grips 69, extended mag release 30, TJIAB 165, upgraded front and rears 100, cut and crowned barrel say 30, flush mainspring cap 30, G conversion 55. Add it up and you come out to 1356 using my sales price on the slide. Subtract whatever you can sell a standard FS slide for, which isn't much, and you are at his asking price. Minus the melting he does on the trigger guard and the back of slide.

This will kill the WC's unless they up their game or lower their price imo.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
My thoughts exactly. You don't even get an "action tune" WC until you bump up to $1400-ish.

And I've come so close to getting a WC (and still lust for one).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mlazarus:
Great shooting Ray. And your Beretta work is first rate.

Thanks Mike! Appreciate that.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
That reload at 2:24... Eek

Love watching you run Italian hardware. Outstanding job!

Classifier Stage bro, had to put on my thinking cap. Was able to win that stage too.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Piedrarc, sent you an email

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Piedrarc, sent you an email

Got it, responded back.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Bang, bang, Click