SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I want one of these
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want one of these Login/Join 
posted
I have enough carry guns. I have been thinking I should sell off a few and buy me a nice target type pistol. I particularly like this one, which belongs to my son.

I don't like the price, and the trigger on this one feels like it flexes. There are other models, such as the Shadow. Few local gun shops carry a vast assortment of CZ's.

If you own something along this line, yours thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not have a target CZ, although I would love to. I do own a pair of Compact Custom L models, which, to me, shoot like target guns.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look for a Dan Wesson Pointman 9, you won't be disappointed.
The CZ is nice but the DW is better.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
My Dad has a CZ75 Tactical Sport in .40. It's solid as a rock and has a hair trigger. It must weigh five pounds, and as a result, soaks up the .40 recoil, making it feel like a 9mm.

Great gun. Definitely consider a CZ75 Tactical Sport.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Those Tactical Sport Oranges are pretty sweet. I ordered one in for a customer and kinda wished I had done it for myself as well. Alas, not in the cards for now.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:

Georgia Tech fans, are we?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
While I do not have any CZ branded firearms any longer, I do like the design and own quite a few of the Tangfolio manufacture EAA firearms.

My 2 oldest must be over 20 by now. The EAA folks built them for me back when EAA was still in Miami and their employees shot at Uncle Hal's range. I used to see these guys every Tuesday night

These days I mostly shoot my 10MM Witness Elite Pro. The performance is great and so is the price.

I will be in Atlanta next week working our booth at BLADE. It is a shame I will not have enough free time to hit the range or I would bring them with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post