SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Hk sp5k anyone have one?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hk sp5k anyone have one? Login/Join 
posted
Do you like it? Any issues?

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got one in July of 16, and I love it. I've always been an HK rifle guy and always wanted an MP5, this is the closest thing. It's more of a collector even though I do shoot it. I would buy a clone for SBR.

Posts: 13 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
If only HK would allow dealers to start ordering them again. I've got customers lined up who want the bloody thing. Supposedly they'll have inventory back in-country sometime in July.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
One has sat at my local gun store for about 6 months now.
One guy put it on lay-away, and then changed his mind.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Id like one to sbr. But I don't want to go through the 922r stuff

Posts: 532 | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueinterceptor:

Many don't since they require finger prints and passport photos of everyone on the trust now. That's a PITA. Silencer companies have had to let go of people. Lots of folks waiting on President Trump to get something done.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by blueinterceptor:

Many don't since they require finger prints and passport photos of everyone on the trust now. That's a PITA. Silencer companies have had to let go of people. Lots of folks waiting on President Trump to get something done.

I mean having the right number of American parts not paperwork. Paperwork is required no matter what, I don't want to have to buy an American hammer or bolt etc etc

Posts: 532 | Registered: July 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post