SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK45C and P30 holster compatibility
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK45C and P30 holster compatibility Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys, recently picked up an HK45c and am doing some holster shopping. I was on a website that specializes in all things HK and they had multiple kydex holster offerings that in the description were made to fit HK45c and also P30 models.

My preferred kydex holster company has molds for p30 but no option for HK45c. I would be most excited if they are indeed a match.

If any forum members have both pistols and a molded kydex holster for either, would you please confirm a fit or non fitment and let me know?

Thank you in advance and Happy New Year!

God bless--Gregory056349

Posts: 176 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
I have a locally made kydex holster for a P30(V3) and both it and the HK45C fit just fine. Only caveat is that with the 45C I have to make sure the control lever(V4) clears the sweat guard when reholstering.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Garrett Industries holster for the 45c fits the P30 just fine.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Safariland uses the same fit for both guns.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

3 confirmations is enough for me.

The maker I enjoy is Tier1 concealnent. They make an appendix style holster with a piece of leather between the firearm and extra magazine.

It enough flex to wrap the body nice and tight and is the most comfortable appendix "sidecar" style holster I've ever worn.

Posts: 176 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, if you are interested, my USP 45C kydex fits my HK45c.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not Kydex but my T&T Gunleather fits my P30 and HK45c perfectly.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post