SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    About The P220 Scorpion
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

About The P220 Scorpion Login/Join 
posted
Got a email today from GAG that has the P220 Scorpion for $679.00 .Seems like a low price .
Were these not popular because of the FDE colored finish ? Just wondering is all .
Thanks in advance .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Whatever the reasons, $679 is a "get-it-now" price.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
This!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link please?

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Must be sold out now, I went to the link from my email and could not be found

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommydogg,

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep now sold out .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns Midwest has it for $699 for those that want one. FDE / g10 grips / night sites / srt trigger.

https://www.gunsmidwest.com/798681436231.html

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
GAG guns? Full name or link?
Just for future reference....

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
GAG guns? Full name or link?
Just for future reference....

Grab A Gun

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Ah, yes. I think I knew that, but my 'old' and my 'Irish' combined to blank that out for a moment. Thanks for the clarification.

Posts: 794 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the frame anodized or cerrokoted?

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have seen quite a few on GB for close to the same price. They are an amazing deal to be had for that price.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cerakote top & bottom.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I paid $700 for mine, used. Anyone who even remotely was interested in the P220 and didn't jump on this, well, you can't do much better.

Posts: 212 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes...some amazing deals on the Scorpion and other Sigs lately...

Got my 220 Scorpion for $699.

Very well equipped pistol for that price

Northlight

Posts: 3 | Registered: August 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PghPI:
I paid $700 for mine, used. Anyone who even remotely was interested in the P220 and didn't jump on this, well, you can't do much better.

I'm remotely interested, but my .45 ACP need was filled by my P320 and I have my sights on a P229 in .357 Sig atm. Don't have that much money to spend on another pistol, right now, anyway.

They do look damn sharp, I think.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of sending mine to coyotekiller to get it done up all black. Tactical poop isn't my favorite color scheme. Still be under $800, so not a bad way to get a nice gun.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Tactical poop isn't my favorite color scheme.

I'm gonna hafta remember that Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig must of dumped a ton of these on the market.
GB is loaded with deals on these. Some are $695.00 shipped.