SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Well there I go...P365 #2...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Well there I go...P365 #2... Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
So I carry the bejeezers out of my P365 (Nov 2018 manufacture) and now I just put my $$$ down on P365 #2. You can't just have one...right? I originally thought a G43X, or a G26...(although I heard they were obsolete... Razz). I think the P365 is the best of these mini's to come along.

I figure one will be my main carry, the other will be at work in my locker as a backup gun / plainclothes gun... Plus when I retire in this silly state, I cannot buy another. So I figured get it now in planning for the future...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I’ve got two of them myself and recently bought a P365XL. The only other gun I’ve ever bought an exact copy of was a 3rd Gen G19. The P365 really is an amazing little gun.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same here. I originally bought one when they were hard to get, and across town walked in when some had just arrived, and bought on there, too. The first, I had to get on a waiting list, and the second I bought based on opportunity.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Two? I have four.

2 P365XL's and 2 standard P365's.

Why? I train with one, carry other, then rotate. Also if I'm ever involved in a self defense shooting, the police will confiscate my gun. Then I start carrying the other one.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I could see adding another one some day!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Me too, two. Both have the GG sculpted grips, one has the Sig straight trigger and the other has the GG adjustable straight trigger. One has the TFO front sight.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I carry a P365 standard, and have been thinking about getting a 365XL to replace my G19 bedside gun, crazy right!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I carry a P365 standard, and have been thinking about getting a 365XL to replace my G19 bedside gun, crazy right!

I’ve always been a Glock guy so when I switched to the P365 I really tried to not like it- come up with reasons to turn my nose up at it...I failed. It’s just such a good system

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
So I carry the bejeezers out of my P365 (Nov 2018 manufacture) and now I just put my $$$ down on P365 #2. You can't just have one...right? I originally thought a G43X, or a G26...(although I heard they were obsolete... Razz). I think the P365 is the best of these mini's to come along.

I figure one will be my main carry, the other will be at work in my locker as a backup gun / plainclothes gun... Plus when I retire in this silly state, I cannot buy another. So I figured get it now in planning for the future...

Not quite up on all the ridiculous rules of Kaliforniastan, but WTF is up with that? Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:

Not quite up on all the ridiculous rules of Kaliforniastan, but WTF is up with that? Roll Eyes

Cops in California are allowed to buy guns that the commoners aren’t.

Though it wouldn’t surprise me if such exemptions and protections start disappearing in the next few pieces of legislation.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’ve always been a Glock guy so when I switched to the P365 I really tried to not like it- come up with reasons to turn my nose up at it...I failed. It’s just such a good system

Same for me. I had in fact just bought a G48 to replace the G19 I’d been carrying for 9 or so years. I actually went to the gun store to buy a G42 for deeper concealment times but got talked into a P365. I bought it, fired a bunch of ammo through it and it’s been my only carry gun ever since.

posted Hide Post
I only have one P365 but am contemplating getting the XL next time. Sig knows exactly how to make me spend my money.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:

Since your in California you kind of stuck with the 10 rd max correct? I have a 365 actually had two but sold one and bought the 43x haven't shot the second one since the shield mags came out. what is it you like so much over the Glock?

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Really like the P365 slide on the XL grip.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post