SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So.... I called them. Amazingly, they answered the phone right away.
Yep... We know all about the non valid serial number issue.
Call us back in 14 days for a new tracking number.
I wanted to ask:
If you knew about the serial number issue, why send out a notice with incorrect information?
And why not just correct the issue without me having to call you?
And why do I have to call back to get to get the new tracking number when you have my e-mail address?
But I did not give the CS lady a hard time. I maintained a Zen like calm.
My guess is mags and bag around Christmas! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No hurry, I guess. Magazines for the P 239 .357Sig are now not listed-presumably out of stock.

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It shows my mags and bag shipped on the 14th which was Saturday so it didn't go anywhere. As of yesterday the 16th Fed Ex had just received the electronic shipping label. It has since shipped and shows I should have it next Monday the 23rd. I'm glad that's over with. I hope the Upgrade goes smoother than this rebate did. I really don't think Sig was prepared for this and that concerns me with the Upgrade.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine says it will be delivered on 10-23-17. This thread has been helpful to me, and shows that Sig has some glitches in this promo. S&W sent it direct after providing documents, very smooth, just had to be patient for delivery. Still generous and glad Sig is doing this rebate.

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bandg:
Mine says it will be delivered on 10-23-17. This thread has been helpful to me, and shows that Sig has some glitches in this promo. S&W sent it direct after providing documents, very smooth, just had to be patient for delivery. Still generous and glad Sig is doing this rebate.

I agree it is very generous of Sig and a nice gesture to give a little extra to their customers.
I see some of the P 320's have already been shipped to Sig for the Upgrade. I'm in no hurry when they're ready for it I'll ship mine. I haven't even fired mine yet and decided I won't until it comes back from the upgrade.

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally got my code, and now the mags for my pistol have been OOS for a week. Just my luck...

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I too got the non valid serial number letter in the mail. Disappointed. I didn't bother to call yet. Not sure what good it would do.

By the way, my invalid S/N is from an SP-2022 9mm, (model E2022-9-B), and is 24B360###.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

I too got the non valid serial number letter in the mail. Disappointed. I didn't bother to call yet. Not sure what good it would do.

By the way, my invalid S/N is from an SP-2022 9mm, (model E2022-9-B), and is 24B360###.

Do what you see fit but I'd call them. I usually get right through. The other night when the one time use code didn't work I called. I'm sure it was at one of their busier times and I only waited about 10 minutes. In a few minutes if that I got it straightened out. It's like they are giving you 100.00 in accessories. The few times I have called them over the last few years I was always treated with respect and appreciated.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Well, on Redhawk's advice, I called. They told me the same thing as YooperSigs. Wait 3 weeks and call again.

Confusing because she said I had an invalid S/N, even after I read it back to her and confirmed it was correct. So, on the one hand, she tells me it's invalid on her computer, yet I should call back in 3 weeks to see if it somehow becomes valid again.

I'm not a happy camper, but I guess I'll call again in 3 weeks.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Well, on Redhawk's advice, I called. They told me the same thing as YooperSigs. Wait 3 weeks and call again.

Confusing because she said I had an invalid S/N, even after I read it back to her and confirmed it was correct. So, on the one hand, she tells me it's invalid on her computer, yet I should call back in 3 weeks to see if it somehow becomes valid again.

I'm not a happy camper, but I guess I'll call again in 3 weeks.

I can understand you not being a happy camper right now. Makes no sense. What's going to change in 3 weeks. It is or it isn't.
I really don't think Sig was prepared for this rebate and the P320 Upgrades.
When my mags and bag get here on Monday,I'll be glad I don't have to deal with this part of it again. The tracking shows the Post Office has been notified.
I'm still waiting on the Upgrade paperwork to come through so I can get this taken care of and be done with it. At least there isn't a expiration date or has a time limit on the Upgrades.

posted Hide Post
Mine just arrived Fedex to USPS to my door. Thanks SIG for the promo. Hope you guys get your stuff soon.

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine yesterday 10/21 instead of the 23rd as it was supposed to be delivered according to the tracking. We got home and it was sitting on our front porch.
The Sig pistol bag is pretty nice.
That was nice of Sig to offer these extras.I might even use the same box to ship the P 320 back for the Upgrade.

posted Hide Post
I received mine on Saturday also. I was surprised at how nice the pistol bag actually is. It's got compartments for extra magazines and a place for your gun to be safe and you could even fit a couple of boxes of ammo inside it's very nice

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stroonz:
Ok fellow Siggers, here is my latest update. I received my revised email code on Friday, ordered my 2 mags and bag for the P290 and just received an email; my order is shipping today. Nice work Sig!
Now I am waiting on same for the P238 I purchased a few weeks after I bought the P290. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.

Good deal !
They ship it Fed Ex Smart Post and it took about a week getting here which was actually 2 days sooner then the tracking showed.

posted Hide Post
stroonz.

I got the OD green bag. I hesitated but it looks so good I'm glad I got the OD instead of the black. I probably should have went into details like you did about it but I didn't. It's everything you could ask for in a single gun bag. It shows you have real Sig class LOL.
They aren't dumb it's pretty much free advertisement.

posted Hide Post
Just submitted 3. Will see how this goes. Still don't like the idea that mags for my 357 Nightmare have been out of stock for like a month now.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ruger Redhawk:
stroonz.

I got the OD green bag. I hesitated but it looks so good I'm glad I got the OD instead of the black. I probably should have went into details like you did about it but I didn't. It's everything you could ask for in a single gun bag. It shows you have real Sig class LOL.
They aren't dumb it's pretty much free advertisement.

I lost my head in the last couple of months and actually bought three new Sigs within the rebate time frame. Got my first mags and bag and hopefully have two more coming. I will order the OD bag next and when it comes to the third I will decide which I like best.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
Sig should have some new company do their rebate. This is the message I got:

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by October 29, 2017. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-800-953-3098. Thank you.

I called them and they stated that there was some error with the serial number and it was being re-submitted. I've waited over 10 weeks, and it seems like they are re-doing this thing all over again, so I might have to wait another 10 weeks. This is BS. I didn't have any problems with the Heckler & Koch promotion nor with the Smith & Wesson nor with the Walther promo. Sig should use the same rebate companies as the other gun manufacturers. I'm kinda pissed off now.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blackwaterp226:
Sig should have some new company do their rebate. This is the message I got:

Your submission has been processed and your response has been mailed. You should receive it by October 29, 2017. If by this date you have not received your response, please contact us at 1-800-953-3098. Thank you.

I called them and they stated that there was some error with the serial number and it was being re-submitted. I've waited over 10 weeks, and it seems like they are re-doing this thing all over again, so I might have to wait another 10 weeks. This is BS. I didn't have any problems with the Heckler & Koch promotion nor with the Smith & Wesson nor with the Walther promo. Sig should use the same rebate companies as the other gun manufacturers. I'm kinda pissed off now.

I can feel your pain and I'm not defending Sig. I bought 2 S&W Shields during the rebate and trust me they weren't real fast sending that rebate check either. I don't like these rebates. I think when you buy it from the dealer the money rebate should be deducted at the dealers or for a merchandise rebate like this Sig rebate offering the dealer should have already received this merchandise and they give you what comes with it when you put your money down. To me that would be easier for everyone and less confusion. But what do I know?

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Submitted mine on August 22, more than 2 months ago and it still shows processing.

This and the fact that the pistol came with a dead rear night sight don't give me much confidence in Sig or their products right now. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post