SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
After waiting in excess of 3 months, I have finally received my code. I didn't get it by email however. I had to call the rebate company and they gave it to me.

Unfortunately, the mags are out of stock. Mad

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
My 220, 10mm mags have been "out of stock" for weeks. I check daily. At least at SOME point I'll get a couple of freebie mags. Big Grin

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got a shipment notice yesterday 1/6. Code was processed and order placed on 12/20.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
http://www.status-now.com/deta...t=27858965&c=8104726

I've been stuck here since Nov 20.....

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JDG:

That's where I was however it was that way in October. Just call the rebate company and complain a little. That is how I got the lady to give me the code over the phone.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
My 220, 10mm mags have been "out of stock" for weeks. I check daily. At least at SOME point I'll get a couple of freebie mags. Big Grin

The P220 10mm mags are what I am waiting for as well.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fire Away,

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
i got shipping notification from Sig - they're sending the bag. the mags are still on back-order.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Away:
quote:
Originally posted by JDG:

That's where I was however it was that way in October. Just call the rebate company and complain a little. That is how I got the lady to give me the code over the phone.

I have a code, but mags are out of stock. Do I need to wait until they have the whole order? Can't put out of stock items in my cart...

Posts: 465 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I just signed up for the back in stock notification on the items not in stock. I'm waiting on the P220 10mm mags to come back in stock. I'm sure that there are others in the same boat. If they aren't back in stock soon, I am just going to give SIG CS a call and see if I can order them that way. I know they are "free", but this rebate has been a FUBAR from the start from my perspective.

posted Hide Post
My 2 mags and a bag came in today. 1/18/18
Order placed 12/20. So about one month after I finally got the code to work.

posted Hide Post
I am also waiting on 10MM mags.

I called Sig yesterday. They would not accept a back order using the promo code but he told me there was no expiration on the code.

He did not know when the 10MM mags would be in.

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My one month turnaround was based on 9mm P250/320 mags.

posted Hide Post
My two .357 P239 magazines and a pistol bag were just delivered by FedEx. This was through customer service, not by ordering from the store and using the code, as the mags have not been listed as available there for some time.
Better late than never. Thank you Sig.

Posts: 21 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got notification that the P229-1 mags that I was waiting for are available, but the pistol bags are no longer available. I spoke with Sig customer service and was told that the promo codes have been converted to take $115 off any items purchased from the web store. The company that was supplying the bags are no longer producing them. I tried my promo code with no pistol bag in the cart and it did take $115 off of the total price.

Posts: 124 | Location: Tampa Bay | Registered: February 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I wonder if i should call them about the p229-1 mags to complete my order. They sent me the bag but the mags were placed on backorder. I havent received any update on the mags.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PorterN, I would definitely call them. They were backordered when I sent mine in. Called SIG CS and the guy I spoke to said he could order them from another warehouse? The 229-1's had also been out of stock for close to a month. He finished up my order and my mags showed up about a week later.

They were still showing out of stock on the website at the time. I never saw them go back into stock.

Its worth the call...!

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I called SIG yesterday, spoke to a very helpful young lady ,who took my code and back ordered my two ten mm mags for me.

She mentioned they were getting some magazine shipments IN within the next few days. So hopefully...

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
I've been waiting since October 22. I guess I'll try calling Sig CS again. This leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Especially after I had to send my 320 back for the new trigger, and my MCX back for the new Bolt carrier. Now I always feel like something is going to go sideways when I buy a Sig. I recently bought an HK VP9 pistol with a magazine rebate and it took less than a month to get the magazines. Smooth as silk.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
What a complete Charlie Foxtrot this has been. Even for those of us who DID get our gear the process was one misstep after another. I get that SIG was very busy last year, what with winning contracts and fixing defective "Glock killers" that apparently they knew well in advance about before that Connecticut SWAT officer had his SIG put a hole in his leg. And all other kinds of other issues to rectify as well. Yes it was a busy, busy year for SIG last year.

HOWEVER, Ruger knows customer service even if SIG still doesn't always have a clue. Example: Ruger runs its rewards program for dealer employees. One of my coworkers was scheduled to receive one of their enhanced AR triggers, but they ran out before they got to fulfilling his order. Instead of putting him on terminal hold while they try to get more back in, Ruger offers my cohort the option of a COMPLETE AR lower receiver build, decked out with Magpul furniture. And its included trigger? It happens to be the same enhanced AR trigger that my coworker was due to get in the first place. I'd say that's a more than acceptable alternative solution.

SIG could learn a thing or two from Ruger. But given their track record, they won't. The Cohen promise from a few years back still rings hollow way too often.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I called SIG yet again on Friday about my backordered mags. I said I'd seen the 229 mags to back in stock on the site but never heard about my order. She told me that they did go back in-stock on the site "for like a day and then they sold out" and that with that batch "They filled a lot of the backorders and sold a lot on the website, but that they're out of stock again. So you'll probably be in the next batch of mags."

I said a quick okay thanks and hung up quick before I lost it. Not really her fault anyway.

But WHY THE HELL do you put them on the freaking website if you're neck-deep in a clusterFUCK of a rebate?? i'm sure it's all about money, but I will avoid the Sig store like the plague after this bullshit.