SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just got my confirmation emails this week. Sig site shows me as still processing. Good enough for me. Took about 3 weeks from submission.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
What a Mickey Mouse shit show this has become.

Gun was bought in mid-August, promo submitted and received by them on 22 August.

I just received the promo code on 17 November.

Went to order today and the promo code is invalid.

This shit after them shipping the pistol with a dead rear night sight has me pissed off. I will not buy a new Sig product again. While they sent me the rear sight free of charge, I did have to pay $35 to have a gun smith install it. Then I wait 3 months on a promo they say will take 4 weeks...

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they sent me a promo code that was invalid as well. Call Sig Sauer customer service and they will order it and send you a confirmation e-mail with tracking number. I did that last week. I didn't have any issues with H&K; they sent me 4 mags within a month. Walter sent me the $100 rebate within 6 weeks. And, Springfield sent me their mags and case within 2 weeks. I think Sig might have to hire a new rebate company.

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
What a Mickey Mouse shit show this has become.

Gun was bought in mid-August, promo submitted and received by them on 22 August.

I just received the promo code on 17 November.

Went to order today and the promo code is invalid.

This shit after them shipping the pistol with a dead rear night sight has me pissed off. I will not buy a new Sig product again. While they sent me the rear sight free of charge, I did have to pay $35 to have a gun smith install it. Then I wait 3 months on a promo they say will take 4 weeks...

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just received an invalid promo code too. Mad This promo is snafu and/or fubar, one would have to try to execute this so poorly.

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was ready to call, but tried the code this am. It worked and can't explain why the last dozen tries wouldn't. Already have the confirmation of the order.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I tried it again and it went through. Got the confirmation e-mail from Sig.

Still a shit show, IMO.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is really going to hurt Sig's reputation I'm afraid. As I have said about Ruger and some of the other's lately. Once a company loses the customer's trust it's real hard to get it back. I'm still fairly new to Sig's.
Sig appears to have very little experience with these rebates. That could be a deciding point if I'm looking for something especially if the other company also has a rebate. It seems like Sig has no upper management who could get a handle on these screw ups. Very disappointing.

Good luck to all you guys who are still trying.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I still think Sig's promotion is 100% better than S&W's. I submitted mine to the Milano Rebate Site to get my 2 mags, some ammo and mag loaders from S&W. Still nothing on the website when I check. It's been over 2 month's and when i check it still shows no records found. I called and they said check back in a couple of weeks. Now that is one Fuc@@ed rebate program!!!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine was invalid online too so I called support and they were able to put it through.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kypix
posted Hide Post
Received an invalid code, also. I called Sig and they forced it through manually. Just received email that the package has arrived.

Posts: 1 | Registered: December 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I'll have to call them tomorrow. mine was also invalid.

I'm sure they'll tell me, but which mags are valid for this deal? the email said only specific mags are allowed, but didn't specify.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
I tried it again and it went through. Got the confirmation e-mail from Sig.

So one day it fails, the next day it's fixed.

Offshore for IT support? Maybe MIM isn't the only 'SIG' thing that comes out of India. I know of one Really Big airplane company that's done this only to find out that it kinda sucks monkey balls. Rhesus Macaques monkey balls.

At least it sounds like it's moving in a positive direction. Maybe.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
mine still isn't working.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
Call Sig Sauer Customer service. They'll hook you up.

quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
mine still isn't working.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
I'll have to call them tomorrow. mine was also invalid.

I'm sure they'll tell me, but which mags are valid for this deal? the email said only specific mags are allowed, but didn't specify.

The mags which were originally shipped with the pistol

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Got a package from Sig yesterday Smile I now have my 2 mags and bag in my hot little hands. Nice Black Friday Surprise.

-Bought P2022 in late August
-Entered rebate info on Sept 3rd.
-Went through invalid S/N, which customer service took care of.
-Was e-mailed that my stuff was being shipped about a week ago or so.
-Got my stuff on Black Friday via Fed Ex ground.

-Two SP2022-9=15 Mags
-One OD bag.

I can now do the happy dance. I feel like Sig came through for me.

Where's that dancing banana?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived and after some frustration, am pleased with the end result. Wish they could have executed this promo at a higher level. Hope you guys get your stuff soon.

posted Hide Post
Looks like things are starting to look up for some of you. What a fiasco trying to get what's owed to you.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
After SIX weeks of knowing they received my correct info...STILL processing. What a cluster fuck.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
After SIX weeks of knowing they received my correct info...STILL processing. What a cluster fuck.

How about 3 months and "still processing". Not happy!!

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post