SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got my code today. Like many of you it said it was invalid.
They forgot to addd a G at the end of your code. So take your code and add the G at end of code and it worked. Still have to put credit card info but it shows in invoice that you are not getting charged. Mine already shipped, expected delivery next Saturday. I got 2 10 round mags for my legion P220 Smile

Posts: 26 | Registered: February 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I ask how you guys got your code? Did it come in the mail? My status has said that my response has been mailed to me for about 2 weeks now. So I am curious what was meant by "mailed"

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many were emailed today. Just a code that you enter when you place your order online at the sig store.

Posts: 26 | Registered: February 26, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I will watch my email.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Landseer, I received a revised email from Sig's fulfilment center with the corrected promo code, like you mentioned, a little bit after reading your post here. The revised code worked for me this time as well.

AZGlock13

Posts: 52 | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
**FYI** Just got another email with a revised code. Filled out order and it worked this time. You still have to fill out credit card info even though it says not necessary. You are charged $0.00. Watch for the revised email.

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, anybody turn one of these in for the nightmare carry in 357 Sig that's been getting blown out online? Curious as I don't see mags for it available on Sig's site. They appear to be sold out and have been for a couple weeks.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2729 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my revised email and placed my order successfully this morning!

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A little more info for those who haven't gotten the email and are wondering what mags you'll get.

The email we are talking about provides you with a discount code that will credit two mags of your choosing and one of the bags (black or ODS). I think the ODS bag is a better looking bag for what it is. I have enough black bags already.

In my case I was able to pick two 7 round mags for my P938. I didn't try choosing mags for a different pistol, but that might work if you are in need of something else.

I would contact customer service if you are looking for a mag that shows out of stock and ask how long can you wait to use your code.

Thanks.
-TVz

Posts: 428 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received notice and ordered 2 238 mags and bag and the code worked. First tried to order one 938 mag and one 238 mag and code woldn't work. Purchased and sent in information for the 238 and 938 that qualify for this rebate. Waiting on the other e-mail, as it says still processing.

Their communication didn't tell me which one was approved. I may have deleted the initial response that would help me cross reference. I just went with order of purchase.

So, not able to mix models of mags, but don't know first hand if it restricts you to those referenced to your submission. These computer thingys can be pretty smart, for sure smarter than I am. Hope this helps

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bandg:
I received notice and ordered 2 238 mags and bag and the code worked. First tried to order one 938 mag and one 238 mag and code woldn't work. Purchased and sent in information for the 238 and 938 that qualify for this rebate. Waiting on the other e-mail, as it says still processing.

Their communication didn't tell me which one was approved. I may have deleted the initial response that would help me cross reference. I just went with order of purchase.

So, not able to mix models of mags, but don't know first hand if it restricts you to those referenced to your submission. These computer thingys can be pretty smart, for sure smarter than I am. Hope this helps

Go to sigsauer.rebateaccess then click on status. It will list the two purchases you registered for. Then click on the tracking number ( which hopefully you wrote down) and then you can figure out which firearm your email applies to.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The earliest tracking # was approved, and I know that the 238 was purchased first and uploaded application first. Deleted the initial responses from my shared e-mail, because I'm not sure my wife approves of saving money using rebates on gun purchases. Smile Just waiting on the other to be approved and e-mail to be delivered. The goods from redemption #1 are already shipped.

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bandg:
The earliest tracking # was approved, and I know that the 238 was purchased first and uploaded application first. Deleted the initial responses from my shared e-mail, because I'm not sure my wife approves of saving money using rebates on gun purchases. Smile Just waiting on the other to be approved and e-mail to be delivered. The goods from redemption #1 are already shipped.

Gotcha. I don't speak oF new purchases; we kind of have a don't ask don't tell thing in my household. Luckily, I don't wreck the house budget nor does my wife, and we have our own email accounts.
We've been married 50 years and have always respected each other's individual rights.

posted Hide Post
I registered my serial number on 8-18. Yesterday I got a notice in the mail telling me my serial number was invalid! If in fact it is invalid, why wouldn't the site say so when I entered it? And 2 months to tell me it is invalid? Unacceptable!
I will be calling them!
Mad

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
So, anybody turn one of these in for the nightmare carry in 357 Sig that's been getting blown out online? Curious as I don't see mags for it available on Sig's site. They appear to be sold out and have been for a couple weeks.

I did.. and I'm very interested to see what happens when I get the email with the code.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JBIRD: Thank you. I just saw your post and bought a P239 SAS Gen 2 .357 on 2Oct17 so I just scanned the receipt, filled out the form online, and Bob's your uncle. Unfortunately the pistol is back at SIG because it would not feed a round into the chamber from either magazine if more than 5 rounds were loaded into the magazine, they just nose dive into the lower feed ramp. My guess is that the magazine springs are too heavy, as the same springs are used for all three calibers, and maybe the larger diameter of the .357 and .40 compress the springs more than the smaller 9mm rounds. Just a theory, but they wanted the pistol as well as the mags back. Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it doesn't take too long. Thanks again for posting about the rebate.

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Yesterday I got a notice in the mail telling me my serial number was invalid! If in fact it is invalid, why wouldn't the site say so when I entered it? I will be calling them! Mad

They added new models to the original list. It seems they refused my first attempt because my model was not on the list but then they added my info and gave me a second tracking number when they updated the list.

Check the website and see if you have a second tracking number.

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck with a second tracking number, but thanks for the info!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay guys,
I got a email last Friday from Sig about the magazine and Sig bag rebates. I was given a one time use code. I was to go to the Sig Store on line. I had to figure that out myself that it was up to me to add what I was supposed to get in the rebate to the cart. I added the 2 -15 rnds magazines to the cart and the Sig bag. I applied the code given and it did nothing. I tried it a couple times and finally called Sig's CS. After about 10 minutes I talked to the CS rep. I told him what was happening. He asked me for my code and he told me what had happened they left a "G" off the end of that one time use code. He said add that "G" and you should be good to go. If not call back and they will enter it manually for me. This was 4:30 EST on Friday.
I added the "G" and it worked until the Credit Card info came to be. Right under it say NO payment information is required. Right on the invoice says $0.00 but it still wanted my C/C info. Since I have proof of that $0.00 balance I entered my C/C info and it went right through.

I got on the computer this AM and got a email saying what I just told about the "G" being left off. Then there was another email saying my order shipped Fed Ex Smart Post or one of those bargain shipping's.

The little Sig bag is on sale for 9.99 and the mags were 44.00 each so it was right at 98.00 plus they paid the shipping. I will follow up once I receive them.

I just wanted to give a heads up in case any of you run into this.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok fellow Siggers, here is my latest update. I received my revised email code on Friday, ordered my 2 mags and bag for the P290 and just received an email; my order is shipping today. Nice work Sig!
Now I am waiting on same for the P238 I purchased a few weeks after I bought the P290. Hopefully everything will go smoothly.