SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm going to have to do a SIG pistol bag karma when I get back in town. I have one that has never even had a pistol in it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20740 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OOoooohhhhhh. Now I understand.
Apparently it's a promo code you use when you purchase a gun on SIG's website.
Here are the instructions from the web site . . .

"How to use your ‘2 Mags And A Bag’ promo code online:
Step 1:
Shop through the Sig Sauer store and pick up a SIG SAUER pistol bag and two (2) qualifying magazines* for your newly purchased SIG SAUER pistol.
Step 2:
Add those items alongside any other items you wish to purchase in the online store.
Step 3:
When you’re ready to check out, enter your one-time-use promotional code in the Coupon Code."

Well . . . poo!

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, Website now says that it starts 8-15, instead of 8-14 as posted at start of this thread. Kind of odd. However, clicked on offer and the date shows 8-14, so the 8-15 must be an error by proof reader.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bandg,

Posts: 25 | Registered: July 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This figures. I just bought a new P220 10 days ago.

Posts: 6836 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am having a hard time trying to upload a copy of my sales receipt. Not sure if its on my end or sigs site.

Posts: 125 | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
Bought mine earlier, might try to send it in anyway.

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I bought a P227 Equinox over the weekend from my LGS. The particular model and UPC was not on the list (I assume because the Equinox version was new-old stock from 2013). Anyway, I submitted the rebate request online anyway. We'll see what happens. I got a confirmation email with tracking number.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DukeMinski:
OOoooohhhhhh. Now I understand.
Apparently it's a promo code you use when you purchase a gun on SIG's website.
Here are the instructions from the web site . . .

This is not correct. Sig doesn't even sell guns on their site. You buy your gun wherever, upload the details and receipt, and then the rebate you receive is just a promo code. That allows you to go pick the mags you want from their site, in whatever capacity and other options you want, and the promo code makes them free.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JBird;
Thanks for the correction.
Still, bought the M11 before the rebate period.
Oh well.

Posts: 603 | Registered: December 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mainegunner:
I am having a hard time trying to upload a copy of my sales receipt. Not sure if its on my end or sigs site.

I think it's their site. I tried to upload a JPG and it wouldn't take it. I copied and pasted the image into a PowerPoint then converted over to PDF and uploaded that. Worked after that.

Posts: 13038 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do the clearance model scorpions get the free mags? P220 is my particular interest.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2728 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by mainegunner:

I think it's their site. I tried to upload a JPG and it wouldn't take it. I copied and pasted the image into a PowerPoint then converted over to PDF and uploaded that. Worked after that.

I had a similar issue uploading my receipt. I changed the file extension of the picture of the receipt from .jpg to .jpeg and it worked.

Posts: 17 | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
I bought a P225 at Gander Mtn on the 14th, hope this works like it should.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
It's not working for me. File is jpg and it tells me it has to be jpg, which of course it is. Changed it to jpeg which is supposed to be another option, and it still won't take it. Spent an hour on it already, pretty frustrating.

Edited to add: Finally figured out how to covert it to PDF and it went fine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stiab,

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I uploaded a PDF instead of a JPG and it worked fine.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Do the clearance model scorpions get the free mags? P220 is my particular interest.

This is of interest to me also. I found a serial # of a 220 scorpion online and typed it in just to see if the code popped up, which it did. Not sure if it would work though. I picked up a 220 10mm this week and while the model was not listed in the promo, when I entered the SN the model came up. I guess I'll know in 4 weeks if I get my two mags or not.

If it works on the scorpion it may push me over the edge to getting one. Seeimg them for $650 NIB on GB has been eating at me.

Posts: 177 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I brought the blue titanium 229 because it was a great price and then the magazine rebate and the dealer and all online shops have the rebate posted under it but it doesn't qualify for the free mags. That's a crock of bull**** the ad said any new pistol excluding some models they clearly wrote out which ones don't qualify. Can somebody explain how they're doing this promotion

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jbates84:
I brought the blue titanium 229 because it was a great price and then the magazine rebate and the dealer and all online shops have the rebate posted under it but it doesn't qualify for the free mags. That's a crock of bull**** the ad said any new pistol excluding some models they clearly wrote out which ones don't qualify. Can somebody explain how they're doing this promotion

I did it with my Blue Titanium and it worked. Just go to the website and add your serial and it should work.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok thanks tried it Saturday and it said serial number wouldn't work but I will try again tonight have you shot your yet I did what a dream gun elite series pistol for almost half the price would've brought two but they only had one

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blackwaterp226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jbates84:
Ok thanks tried it Saturday and it said serial number wouldn't work but I will try again tonight have you shot your yet I did what a dream gun elite series pistol for almost half the price would've brought two but they only had one

Yeah, I've shot over 500 rounds through it and it's smooth as butter and accurate. Good luck with the rebate. I did mines about 1 week ago and it worked.

Posts: 257 | Location: Deep South | Registered: May 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post