SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got a email just the other day saying they are fulfilling my P 320C Rebate offer I submitted on Sept 14th. They will notify me as it progresses. About the same time I got a email about the P 320's voluntary Upgrade.
At least I know they haven't forgotten me.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
So does the pistol have to be purchased in the timeframe?

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
When I checked mine I got the same thing. Not quite sure what that means...

How do you check? I never received anything after I submitted mine.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Just sent the info on my new 220.

I am usually too late, product not eligible, etc. Nice to snag some free mags.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
How do you check? I never received anything after I submitted mine.

Open the web page and click Check Status.

https://sigsauer.rebateaccess....romotion.php?p=78693

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
New status for me.

"Your response has been mailed"

cool.

Wonder if I'll be the first on the forum with my 2 mags and a bag Wink Smile

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
New status for me.

"Your response has been mailed"

cool.

Wonder if I'll be the first on the forum with my 2 mags and a bag Wink Smile

I hope someone gets them. I hate waiting!

Posts: 82 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
So does the pistol have to be purchased in the timeframe?

There was a time frame. Go to the Sig Sauer site https://www.sigsauer.com/promotions/
and it tells what guns are eligible and the dates if I remember right. I heard from Sig via email twice on Oct 3 about the rebate and a 2nd email about the Voluntary Upgrade and nothing since. I'm making sure if nothing else I check my email everyday so I don't miss out. Good luck.

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm getting a conflicting message when I use the Check status page. On my computer I get

"We have received your submission and it is being processed." with one of the center arrows highlighted yellow.

When I check on my phone I get a different status. A blue arrow pointing to the center icon which is blue and then a blue arrow pointing to the house icon (in grey).

And it has been this way for 5 weeks?

Has anyone scored yet? If so what did you get?
I submitted for a new P938, I hope its not going to be two 6 round mags. That pinky extension is perfect. C'mon Sig....

-TVz

Posts: 432 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TVzombie:
I'm getting a conflicting message when I use the Check status page. On my computer I get

"We have received your submission and it is being processed." with one of the center arrows highlighted yellow.

When I check on my phone I get a different status. A blue arrow pointing to the center icon which is blue and then a blue arrow pointing to the house icon (in grey).

And it has been this way for 5 weeks?

Has anyone scored yet? If so what did you get?
I submitted for a new P938, I hope its not going to be two 6 round mags. That pinky extension is perfect. C'mon Sig....

-TVz

I took that customer number they issued me and went to the link I received to see what the status was and it says allow 30 days before checking. I'm still a few days from it being a full month and not able to find out anything more.

I'm surprised it didn't tell you what magazines you would receive. I know for my P 320 it was 2 15 round mags and a Sig bag.These rebates just like the S&W rebates are nerve racking and they don't get in a hurry fulfilling them .

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Submitted my P229 CC. The gear bag is 'meh'; iffin it don have no Glock logo, I don care. Big Grin

Hopefully I don't wind up receiving 229-1 magazines for posting that...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anyone is going to get in on this rebate now is the time. It ends in a few days.

"This offer runs from 08/14/2017 until 10/15/2017. Upload required documentation directly to this website. Submissions must be uploaded by 11/12/2017. P.O. boxes are not allowed for this offer, unless required by state law. Reproduction, purchase, sale or trade of proof-of-purchase or cash register receipt is prohibited.

posted Hide Post
I submitted mine on September 2 online. Mine shows still processing.

Posts: 65 | Location: NC | Registered: September 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get their rebate? I just got an email from them and to select the bag and mags from the store and enter the promotion code at the bottom of the message. When I enter the code it says it is not valid. This is a lot of trouble for a rebate.. Thanks much.

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a shame that SIG doesn't use the same Rebate company that FN used. I purchased an FN 509 and 10 days after I sent my rebate info, my 3 magazines were at my front door. Fastest rebate that I've ever received.

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
It took forever for S&W and Springfield rebates to show up so I come to expect it to be an extremely slow process. They probably do it on purpose so people won't bother with it. Roll Eyes

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my code today, and when i tried to enter it to redeem, i also got the message that the code is not valid. I hope SIG figures this crap out quickly. I wish they would have just done like HK did, and send the friggen mags/bag without having to use their website to order. Could have just selected the options you wanted when you registered the rebate, and then mail them out to us.

Posts: 346 | Location: Detroit | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JeepsRule:
Reading the fine print before considering purchasing from Cabelas. Very last line say's "Does not apply in CT" Screwed again for living in CT. Guess they won't do this offer with 10 rd mags. Sucks
Emailed Cabelas and also Sig. But after 2 weeks have not rec'd an answer from either.

Sig won't sell mags or conversion kits direct to CT. I've spoken to Sig CS a number of times on this and it appears they won't be changing this policy anytime soon.

Not sure why the resistance, especially since other manufacturers have no issue selling direct.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, I also got the email this morning with the promo code and my code is invalid as well. Oh well, maybe I'll try again sometime next week (maybe they will have things squared up by then on their webstore).

AZGlock13

Posts: 52 | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my code this morning, and after I did everything I had to, check out showed I still owed the money and expected me to fill in my credit card info. The price for the 2 mags and bag never came off the invoice. Had I done that, I'd have been out $117.

Is there a person in charge that I can speak to?

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post