SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm getting a bit nervous myself; we have only one more month to collect our rebate (I was told by the rebate operator Dec. 31 it's over). Mine is being processed now for 6 weeks and she told me my rebate has been approved they just haven't generated a code for me yet. I asked her how long should it take to generate a code? I got the standard answer.....we have nothing to do with that.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After two months called Sig about my rebate. Spoke to Amy
and she sent me to the rebate 800 number.
The rebate center said promotion is approved awaiting for the
Computer to generate a code.i said that it doesn’t take 2 months
To generate a code. This is such a lousy promotion, it leaves
A bad taste in my mouth for Sig Sauer that they would let it
Get so out of control. Why can’t Sig take ownership?

Posts: 366 | Location: Williamsburg, VA,  | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian87:
After two months called Sig about my rebate. Spoke to Amy
and she sent me to the rebate 800 number.
The rebate center said promotion is approved awaiting for the
Computer to generate a code.i said that it doesn’t take 2 months
To generate a code. This is such a lousy promotion, it leaves
A bad taste in my mouth for Sig Sauer that they would let it
Get so out of control. Why can’t Sig take ownership?

It only takes the computer .5 nano-seconds to generate the code. Problem is it takes "Milton" in the basement 2 months to push the button on the computer to generate the code...

Don't worry, he's been fired, (though I don't think anyone has told him yet?) They fixed the "glitch" in payroll though so he isn't getting paid anymore. Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I'm still... "Being Processed".

Going to call Monday morning.

Total bullshit how this has been run.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I'm almost 2 months in and crickets. Gonna have to call on Monday.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Just called the rebate center...got the same bullshit reply; Still being processed.

Currently on hold with CS.

Waited on hold (speaker) for 45 minutes...cursed at SIG in general and gave up.

I swear if I do not get my magazines, I'm shut out by the Dec 31st deadline....I may start a suit against SIG. This has pissed me off that badly. I think I would have plenty of co defendants. LOL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FN in MT,

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good news; l just got the code via e-mail. The bad news; the bags are "out of stock" and .357 Sig mags for the P239 Must be also as they will not show up as orderable. WTF?

Posts: 21 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Same boat as One Eye...FINALLY got my code...both items...OUT OF STOCK.

posted Hide Post
Well, after my rebate application was being processes for roughly 2 months, today I Recieved my code and guess what???? The two mags and bag for my gun are out of stock.

I immediately called Sig customer service and the gentleman who I spoke with plugged in my code, and placed my order himself but on back order. He assured me that I would be receiving my items.

All in all, I can't believe a company like Sig could run such a shabby rebate. It has been Avery nerve wracking experience.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Mine came in last week. Processed in mid-August and showed up early December. Roll Eyes

This combined with the pistol coming with a dead rear night sight have ensured I will never buy a new Sig again.

What a shit show.

Posts: 13041 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
So I got my code really early in the AM today. And like everyone else the provided code didn't work when I tried it a few minutes ago. On top of that the silly pistol bag is currently out of stock, and the mags for my SIG are now down to the last ten. Not that the faulty code was unexpected given that just about everyone else here has gone through the same, but I must say it anyways: what a complete cluster f--- this is. Guess I need to call SIG CS tomorrow if I'm going to get my magazines.

I'm still in awe of Ruger in the speed of turnaround for their dealer promo redemption that I posted about earlier in the thread. From snail mail start to arrival at the shop took 5 weeks (pt. 1) and 6 weeks (pt. 2). Fastest redemption turnaround from them yet. And best yet, the two-stage trigger in pt. 2 (AR-556 Elite complete lower with Magpul furniture) would've made waiting TWICE as long totally worth it.

I somehow doubt that the 13rd mags for my P229 TALO will be quite so magical. But that doesn't stop me from wanting them HERE anyways.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phoned customer service later today after getting my code this morning,then finding that both bag and mags were out of stock. After one redirection and 20 minutes on hold I spoke with a very affable customer service rep called Aaron who asked for the pistol's serial number and my code, then excused himself for a couple of minutes, then told me he had the bag and mags in hand and he would ship them out to me, and I should have them within two weeks. I'll let you know.

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Just received my code and as has been already been said, bag out of stock and so are P226 mags. Roll Eyes

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Submitted 9/21, received code 12/6, mags for P320 available, ODG bag out of stock.

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2190 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received both of mine today.

Pleasantly surprised that the one for my 226 worked perfectly. Must have gotten lucky on the mags being in stock. No such luck on the P220 mags.

I’ll wait a few days and see if any show up before spending time waiting on Sig CS.

Posts: 169 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to to complete the rebate "purchase" last night, but there was no where to enter the code. I tried multiple times with no luck. I called CS today thinking it was me. Caroline was super nice. It turned out if any of the items are out of stock the code can't be entered. The bags are out of stock (as mentioned). I asked could I just get the mags and forget the bag, which I have no use of. She said yes and placed the order. The whole call took about 5 minutes. the mags were 320 15 round.

Posts: 34 | Registered: March 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody do the rebate for a Sig Nightmare in 357 Sig? Mine shipped with Wilson combat 9 round mags, but Sig is only showing 8 round factory mags on the site. Curious what you received.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2729 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bags (in black only) are back in stock as of 12/08. Magazines are another story. Most of them are out of stock.

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Back to being processed ......... again. Going on 3 months now. First time I received a response that I was rejected due to an invalid serial number. Huh?
Resubmitted and I suppose I'm at the back of the line now. Not that I'm in a hurry since everything seems to be out of stock.

I expected MUCH better than this from Sig. (And folks give HK a hard time about their lousy customer service! Sig has found a new low.)

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Late tonight I got a notification that P229-1 Mags were back in stock and the bags were back in stock (Black)....So I was able to place 2 Orders for the 2 Promotional codes I had.
It has been a long road, but I have my orders in.

P220 ELITE SAO 10MM + P220 SAS GEN 2 45 ACP
P226 MK-25 9MM [2]
P227 45 ACP
M11-A1 9MM [2]
P229 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P229 SAS GEN 2 357 + P229 CARRY SAS 357 + P229 ELITE 40 S&W
P239 SAS GEN 2 9MM + P239 SAS GEN 2 357
P290 9MM
1911 TACOPS 45ACP

Posts: 82 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post