SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Recommend a mag speedloader for my P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a mag speedloader for my P365 Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
I never owned an UPLULA until I bought a P365. After awhile, you should be able to load w/o the tool, but it's so much easier on the fingers to use it.

Work smarter...not harder. Big Grin

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
It will change your life and you'll never want to go back to hand-loading any magazine ever again.

QFT.

I picked up a P365 this past Saturday.
On Sunday, I picked up the UpLULA.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodfac:
Uplula works well...that said, those mag springs will loosen up in a cpl of weeks to the point that a 73 yo with arthritic fingers can manage (me).

Second that. I left the mags for my PX4 Compact and new MecGar 18-round 92FS mags fully loaded for 2-3 weeks. Now I can insert a fully-loaded mag into the gun with the slide closed and get it seated properly. I can also top off the mag after chambering a round by hand...er, thumb. Though I still use the UpLula for loading.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I second the pink (or yellow) Uplula loader. They work great and are quite universal. I also have 2 other brands ... one that I inherited with my Sig 228 that is rather mission specific in that it only loads P228 magazines,(it might be made by Caldwell) and I also have the ETS loader which is very fast, but seems to only work some of the time.

Tip: Put the Uplula on a carabiner and attach it to your belt when not loading mags. They tend to grow legs.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
If you are on the fence about getting a MagLula UpLula, they are currently on sale for $27.70 shipped. If you search the site, you can get them in different colors: yellow, pink, orange, etc.

https://www.gooutdoorgear.com/...-up60b/858003000608/

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 9mm uplula and it is great. I just ordered another one from gooutdoorgear (purple, so I can SEE it in with all my other stuff). I liked the free shipping and no Texas sales tax, thanks for the link.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: QB Too,

Posts: 991 | Location: Carrollton, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
UpLula SKU # UP60B. Accept no substitutes, look no further.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I have and love the Uplula. But I also have this Caldwell loader. And it's complicated, yet also cool. Check it out.

https://www.amazon.com/Caldwel...id=1606999099&sr=8-1

On another note, I found that if I leave my P365 and P320 mags loaded between range sessions, they loosen up rather quickly.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
UpLula SKU # UP60B. Accept no substitutes, look no further.

Yup, and buy it from a reputable dealer (not some AMZN seller). lots of counterfeits out there.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Get a genuine one from a trusted source.

Available from SF's own Greg Cote, click here.

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought a "superthumb" $10 no moving parts.I found it worked better than the $30 lapua for me .

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve never heard of anyone breaking a real uplula. If you like the super thumb so much why not use the free Glock loader?

You might be the only person who prefers the super thumb to the uplula regardless of price.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use an ETS loader (elite tactical systems) and have had very good luck with it. Very fast to load double stack mags

Posts: 14 | Location: minnesota | Registered: March 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
I saw a How To video on the UPLULA and noticed they used a the small teat on the back to help kick out rounds when emptying a mag - I have a couple mags (22TCM) that can be a bitch to get the first round to come out.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Uplulas also make a fantastic last minute (maybe too last minute at this point) Christmas gift for any shooters on your list.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post