SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Recommend a mag speedloader for my P365
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recommend a mag speedloader for my P365 Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
My P365 mags are super tight. It takes all my strength to get the last round into any of the three mags I have (two 10 and one 12 rounder). I grabbed a speedloader on eBay for $11 and it broke as soon as I tried to get the last round in today. It's made of plastic. Anything else out there that won't bend or break? I've never used these before today, but my hands were worn out after a range session last week.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Don't have a 365, but I'm a huge fan of UpLulas. Some mags I still have to load last round by hand.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
A second vote for an UpLula. It works great with my P365 mags.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
YEP. THAT IS THE ONE. LOADED THOUSANDS OF ROUNDS.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yet another vote for UpLula.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." Sherlock Holmes

Posts: 1286 | Registered: February 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Until you get an uplula, you can make do with a glock loader. I have never used a glock one until I put 500-600 rounds through a 365, and the glock loader was all I could find with me. It works surprisingly well on the 365 mags.

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
UpLula all the way.

I have one in my range bag and one on my workbench. I've shot 4K rounds thru my two P365's and almost every round was loaded with an UpLula.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
I grabbed a speedloader on eBay for $11 and it broke as soon as I tried to get the last round in today.

I guess there are UpLula knockoffs all over eBay if that's what you got. Get a genuine one from a trusted source.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess there are UpLula knockoffs all over eBay

They are on amazon too. Trusted source is correct. Try Top Gun Supply, Midway USA, etc....

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing a trend here. Thanks.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they come in pink. Serves as an anti theft device.
So you tell everyone, anyway.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgmr05:
Until you get an uplula, you can make do with a glock loader. I have never used a glock one until I put 500-600 rounds through a 365, and the glock loader was all I could find with me. It works surprisingly well on the 365 mags.

I second this.

I thought the UpLula was a ripoff, until I tried it and bought one. I won't say it's a bargain, but if you use it a lot, it is worth it. If you go to ranges that charge by the hour, then the effort and time saved w/ a good mag loader/charger is significant.

The Glock mag loader sleeve is a decent alternative.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
quote:
I guess there are UpLula knockoffs all over eBay
They are on amazon too. Trusted source is correct. Try Top Gun Supply, Midway USA, etc....
Don't forget SIGforum member Greg Cote!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
UpLula...it's all that, and more!

Fantastic magazine loader.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
yup, get a real UpLula. Not a knock-off. It will last a lifetime.

expect to spend about $30 on a real one.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10924 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uplula works well...that said, those mag springs will loosen up in a cpl of weeks to the point that a 73 yo with arthritic fingers can manage (me). I shoot on my home/farm range, so time is not of the essence, as I'm not paying by the minute. I really feel for you guys that are paying through the nose to get some shooting in...

Our farm has been the quarterly sight in and practice venue for a lot of local LEO's and KY HP's over the years...and I don't even make 'em pick up their brass! I must have 10,000 .40 & 9mm cases in my basement reloading shop.

Best regards, Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 727 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
yup, get a real UpLula. Not a knock-off. It will last a lifetime.

expect to spend about $30 on a real one.

Agreed!

Getchya an UpLula. Cool

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
UpLULA all the way!

It will change your life and you'll never want to go back to hand-loading any magazine ever again.

Posts: 33806 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I never owned an UPLULA until I bought a P365. After awhile, you should be able to load w/o the tool, but it's so much easier on the fingers to use it.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I load mine with an UpLula.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post