SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ 75 Bullseye - any members have one ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ 75 Bullseye - any members have one ? Login/Join 
Picture of fz4vgq
posted
Just saw the custom shop post this on fb. I need....

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I wish I could spill the beans on some upcoming news but I'm contractually bound to keep my big mouth shut.
All I can say is there are some exciting and new things going on there.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Is this really a bullseye gun? Like 3" or less at 50 yards?

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I wish I could spill the beans on some upcoming news but I'm contractually bound to keep my big mouth shut...

You have my email. Wink Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
If I had the bux that would be a temptation!!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
CZC has posted other pics before; there are a lot of plays on words but basic premise is a bull barrel. We'll see what this one is all about.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I wish I could spill the beans on some upcoming news but I'm contractually bound to keep my big mouth shut.
All I can say is there are some exciting and new things going on there.

I just bought a Shadow and a Shadow Line Compact (picking up tomorrow actually)

How long do I have to recover before I end up angering the wife again? Big Grin. Are these exciting things imminent? later in the year? Next year? Now you've got me excited!

When I ordered the two guns mentioned above, I looked long and hard at this too...

https://czcustom.com/new-firea...bull-shadow-9mm.html

That is a very cool gun.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I believe we should get an announcement towards the end of summer or so. I wish I could say more but I've given my word that I would keep any specifics to myself as it could jeopardize my friends contract with CZ.
(It is something to be very excited about though)

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Cool, end of summer gives my wife plenty of time to be mad at me about something other than guns.

I'm a CZ fan, so new stuff is exciting. We all certainly respect and understand the need for product secrecy in any business.

Just having a heads up that something fun is coming is enough for me. Looking forward to it, good to know.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One can take a standard 75B or 85B and add a CGW bushing to it and some trigger parts and have a pretty good 9mm bullseye gun. I have one and use it with a 22 Kadet slide in rimfire and with the 9mm slide in centerfire if I don't want to shoot my 97B.

The new one should be pretty good.
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
That is impressive.

Posts: 7073 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a non $4k+ bullseye 1911 or Match .22, that is a very very good target 1 3/8".

What are the bullseye's selling for?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Joe L:
One can take a standard 75B or 85B and add a CGW bushing to it and some trigger parts and have a pretty good 9mm bullseye gun. I have one and use it with a 22 Kadet slide in rimfire and with the 9mm slide in centerfire if I don't want to shoot my 97B.

The new one should be pretty good.
Joe
Man I miss your videos here. I see you got a X5 in your list sir. How well does it print on targets for you ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David--I've still got the Sigs but I've been shooting the CZs in bullseye matches for a few years. I've never had a red dot on the X5 so not a fair comparison. The Sig P-226 that I put a red dot on is a backup bullseye match gun now for a friend of mine, it is still an excellent shooter.
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
OK, thank you Joe. Let us know if you ever shoot it for accuracy. It would be interesting to see how it groups.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post