SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got myself a Beretta M9A3
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got myself a Beretta M9A3 Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted

I wasn't sure about how it was packaged but I dig it now.

Already been out back and put 200 rounds through her. Very smooth shooting.

Looking forward to more range time! Had to do an oil change with my son or I would have been still shooting.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I think that is a great presentation.....Beretta did a great job packaging the M9A3. Did you get the 'fs'or the 'G'?

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I like that pistol package a lot. Very nice.

Posts: 17890 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very jealous!

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
Awesome! I think that is a great presentation.....Beretta did a great job packaging the M9A3. Did you get the 'fs'or the 'G'?

FS its what they had. I think I could change it to the G... Not sure if I'm going to though.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
quote:

FS its what they had. I think I could change it to the G... Not sure if I'm going to though.

I might be tempted if I ran across a 'G' model. Would make a nice addition to my WC Berettas, a Brig Tac & a Cen Tac. I love Beretta 92s and wish I had never sold my Elite IIs.

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
quote:

I might be tempted if I ran across a 'G' model. Would make a nice addition to my WC Berettas, a Brig Tac & a Cen Tac. I love Beretta 92s and wish I had never sold my Elite IIs.

I've only seen FS models in stores but Beretta has a G model according to their website. The FS can be converted to a G.

MSRP
Model Code Model MSRP Action Caliber Rounds
J92M9A3GM M9A3 Type G Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 17
J92M9A3G M9A3 Type G Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10
J92M9A3M M9A3 Type F Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 17
J92M9A3 M9A3 Type F Made in Italy USD 1100.00 Dbl/Sngl 9mm 10

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geebo
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 32 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: March 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I like to kid about the multi-shade FDE 'camo' that the M9A3 utilizes, but my own example has been one heck of a shooter that has been my best 92-based pistol to date. At some point this year Beretta will start shipping the all black version for those who can't stomach the patchwork brown theme.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
My G model has a great out of the box trigger. Typical smooth Beretta slide. Really nice shooter.

Enjoy your new M9A3.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1924 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you. I am wanting to get one of these some time in the future.

Posts: 6838 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a nice package.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wouldn't want to mess with a guy with such a tackle box. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26190 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw one recently in a shop in Buffalo. I think It looks great, it caught my eye immediately, but I enjoy fde, sands, tans, coyotes, etc.

What is the difference between an “FS” or a “G”

Thank you :-)

Posts: 176 | Location: Rochester NY | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gregory056349:
What is the difference between an “FS” or a “G”

Thank you :-)

G = decock only
FS = regular safety/decock

Q

Posts: 26190 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rock-N-Ruin
posted Hide Post
That would look great next a FDE SCAR 17

Posts: 243 | Location: Wa. | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
That would look great next a FDE SCAR 17

Yes it would. Maybe one day.

The M9-A3 passed the 500 round mark yesterday. I'm liking it more and more. In and out of holsters not showing any wear. I'm keeping it lubed with Lucas oil, I've been very pleased with that stuff on my Sigs as well.

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Nice pistol, the Beretta is still my favorite full size 9mm

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
And now I'm wanting a 92 compact..

posted Hide Post
Very cool. I'd buy one today if I could get it with a flush barrel.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post