SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got myself a Beretta M9A3
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got myself a Beretta M9A3 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The Langdon Elite LTT is really looking tempting!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
Congrats, love my M9A3. Converted mine to the G as well.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love my M9A3 but I am a sucker for the 92 series of pistols. I had my doubts about the baby poop FDE and I had intended to wait for the bruntion finish until I saw one in person at a local pawn shop last November. The pictures online hadn’t done a great job with the color but in person it was a nice mixture of brown slide, tan barrel, and the frame had a greenish tint to it.

Once I had it in my hand I couldn’t put it down until the clerk reminded me that I still needed to fill out the 4473 before I could leave with it.

The VZ dirty olive G-10 grips matched my M9A3'# greenish frame nicely.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Given the current state of supply from Beretta it will be 5 years until we see a black one

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
What a beauty. I've been tempted ever since they came out.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:

Agreed. I am more tempted by the LTT than the a3 or any of the WC offerings...

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished
posted Hide Post
The M9A3 in black is supposed to be released this summer in FS and G models. I have an Elite I, a 92A1 and an M9A1 but have never even held a Vertec frame. I slightly prefer the feel of the 92A1. Is the Vertec frame a thing of its own or is it similar to one of the others?

Posts: 4078 | Location: NC | Registered: December 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Vertec frame is straighter without the hump. Feels much smaller in the hand.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberiad:
The M9A3 in black is supposed to be released this summer in FS and G models. I have an Elite I, a 92A1 and an M9A1 but have never even held a Vertec frame. I slightly prefer the feel of the 92A1. Is the Vertec frame a thing of its own or is it similar to one of the others?

I have big paws but I like the Vertec frame better. Its a straight backstrap, thins the grip up a bit.

I would be all over a black "G" model

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
At some point this year Beretta will start shipping the all black version for those who can't stomach the patchwork brown theme.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be buying a black M9a3g model when they become available. Beautiful gun.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in if they put out a compact model in black as well.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
Having handled the LTT at the NRA show, as well as the WC guns, I wasnt impressed w/the LTT, the finish looked like parkerizing and it just didnt have the "snappy" of the WC, i have a 92 G Vertec I am probably going to sell soon, keep an eye on the CS section LOL, going to keep it all Glock at my house

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
quote:

I was just watching some videos and reading about the Langdon Elite LTT last night.
Pretty sweet pistol even seems to be a better deal than a WC.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Photoman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tha1000:
quote:

Got to check one out at the Beretta booth last week at the NRA convention. A very, very nice gun.

+++

Posts: 1561 | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I got one a while back from TGS. I really like it.

I need to get off my butt and get mine sent into Wilson. I want them to spruce it up a bit.

Trigger job, G conversion, radius the trigger guard and paint it black/gray two tone with new grips.

I really like the Vertec frame.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark71:
http://www.beretta.com/en-us/m9a3-black/

Could this be a compact model?

J9M9A30 M9A3 Black Type F Made in Italy

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was tempted by one yesterday at the LGS. Hmmmmmm

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post