SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    RMR on X-compact--What will I need to do?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RMR on X-compact--What will I need to do? Login/Join 
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted
What will I need to do to mount an RMR on an x-compact? Will I need to have someone re-mill the slide? Or is there an adapter plate I can buy?

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You could buy an adapter plate but you'd lose the rear sight and they are really clunky IMHO.

I sent a P226 slide to L&M and they did good work. If your pistol has a loaded chamber indicator I'm not sure how they'd treat that, L&M are really nice and prompt, on the phone and email both.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
You could buy an adapter plate but you'd lose the rear sight and they are really clunky IMHO.

I sent a P226 slide to L&M and they did good work. If your pistol has a loaded chamber indicator I'm not sure how they'd treat that, L&M are really nice and prompt, on the phone and email both.

Do you have contact info for L&M?

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 1103 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com/

Springer Precision makes an adapter plate for the 320 with RMR.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
https://www.landmprecisiongunworks.com/

Springer Precision makes an adapter plate for the 320 with RMR.

How high does that make the RMR sit?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't own one, but have seen one. I'd say it was comparable to how high a DPP would sit

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post