SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HandgunHero website - Pistol size comparison service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HandgunHero website - Pistol size comparison service Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
I ran across this website, it enables you to compare sizes of different pistols. Not sure if this has been posted here before, but might help someone visualizing guns.

https://www.handgunhero.com/handguns/ruger-lcr

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has been discussed here before but it is always a nice reminder of how great a site it is. It is very handy and I have used it a few times.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is especially helpful to point someone to who says: "A G19 and P365 are essentially the same size!" LOL

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually use that site quite a bit when considering purchases and such. There are intangibles like feel but its great for comparing two things or checking a dimension. Their Hellcat is canted but its hard to gripe.

Posts: 3041 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New to me. Very cool!

Posts: 3530 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
While a fantastic sight, it’s amazing how different two damn near identically sized guns can feel in practice.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7630 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post