SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns service Login/Join 
posted
Folk
Let me say that Grayguns service is second to none!!!!
Recall that I needed an extractor for my P 226 X5 from Germany. Jeff at Grayguns did his best and got me a used one (Grayguns was out of their manufactured ones)in 2 days! Terrific speed! I was competing after breaking the original one in under a week.
Again, many, many thanks. As soon as they get their new stock in, I'll be buying a back up.
Rivertonred

Posts: 4 | Registered: September 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Great to hear! Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm actually considering driving out to Spray this summer for a visit....do they give tours?

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it worked out for you rivertonred.

A great bunch of folks at GGI, from my experience having work done by them.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Kudos for Gray Guns. Bruce has done a great job expanding his company (offers, service and turn around). I sent my P320 out to Bruce on May 22nd for a competition action package, received it back on June 2nd, won a match with it on June 3rd.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Yes, but what about the rest of us who are waiting for a GGI extractor for our X5's? Wink

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Great folks, da best!

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post