SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Added to my CZ Family! This is goodness!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Added to my CZ Family! This is goodness! Login/Join 
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Quentin, are those Hogue's G-10's or VZ's?

I'm not Quentin Big Grin , but I'll try to answer. Not Hogue, not VZ.
They are LOK grips, specifically the Palm Swell Bogies, http://lokgrips.com/gun-grips/...gies/blue-black-g10/

I'm sorry, I am the absolute worst keeping track of screen name/real name. Red Face

They really look great.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Q, are those grips about the same shape/size as the factory rubber grips?

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
Hey Q, are those grips about the same shape/size as the factory rubber grips?

Yes, same profile. One thing, they are very aggressive, and even I, who loves aggressive grips, still had to file them down a little bit. They are now perfect.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I've had a CZ52 since you could buy them for $79 at some vendor that no longer exists ... it was so cheap I couldn't see getting rid of it, it shot nice and ammo was cheap.

Then, about 20 years later, along came the Scorpion EVO ... awesome little 9mm SBR ... but it made me want the Bren 805 ... a bit heavy but that makes it easy to shoot fast and low in muzzle rise. Everything about it is just butter smooth! (since this picture the stock has been "upgraded" to the ACR)

Perusing GB looking at CZ's I saw a VZ61 by CzechPoint and ... well, you know, this one was 380 and well ... what the heck.
This created a desire for the original and wha-la!

Then I was in the shop of a guy I used to do gunshows with and he had a CZ75 TS and I was Thunderstruck ... beautiful, felt great, couldn't get it off my mind, went back and got it a week later.
Not being a fan of DA/SA guns, but still very happy with my TS I was again poking around on GB I ran across a CZ75 SA ... and you can guess what happened ... anyway, a family picture!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, not sure how I feel about it yet but CzechPoint came out with an adapter for the VZ61 ... to make adding a brace possible. Not wanting to buy another brace that would just be tossed aside, I bought the adapter ($65) and put a tube from the parts bin on it. Its kinda ugly.

I haven't shot it with the tube yet but with the angle of the dangle of the tube, I have to have my cheek on about the last 3"-4" of it to get proper eye alignment.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post