SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any Berettas done at CCR?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Berettas done at CCR? Login/Join 
posted
Got my Vertec and while I'm happy to have it, she needs some help on her finish.
Pictures did not show the crown of the barrel and that someone did a homemade refinish on it. Shame on me for not asking for more pictures I guess.
Anyways, I have contacted CCR about getting it done but would like to see some pictures if anyone has had their Beretta done there.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Have you taken a look at their website's pics? There are a couple of Berettas on there.

Q

Posts: 26199 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Sent a 92S to CCR

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Have you taken a look at their website's pics? There are a couple of Berettas on there.

I did Q. The pictures kept cycling and I only got a brief glimpse at them. Tried to click on them but something must be wrong on my end.
I sent them an email and looked over some pricing.
Squad, that's a gorgeous pistol. CP2?

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
I believe it to have been the Cera-Hide Tri-Tanium. The grips were also custom made by the good folks at Hogue.

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by squad13:
.... grips were also custom made by the good folks at Hogue.

Nice grips. Looks great Brad

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
My 8000G Cougar. CPII slide over NiKote frame. PX4 hammer, English Walnut grips from Grips4U and Wilson Combat 92 mag release:

Same finish on this original 92G-SD. Grips are "khaki grey" from AlumaGrips with factory Beretta/Hogue dark grey grips next to it from a special edition M9 US Navy Edition (had them on the gun when black but too dark on the CCR refinished gun to know they were grey and not black so moved to another gun).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Beautiful guns, PGT, but isn't the top one the Cougar, and not Cheetah?

Q

Posts: 26199 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I was multi-tasking while on a con-call! LOL. And, thanks!....I dig em. Perhaps too nice, I haven't shot them since getting them back from CCR.

posted Hide Post
Beautiful Beretta's. That G-SD is something!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful examples PGT. My email has been answered by CCR as to what they can do.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was just trading emails with Mary today and will be sending some slides down along with a CZ 83 in 7,65.

Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
Thanks! I was just trading emails with Mary today and will be sending some slides down along with a CZ 83 in 7,65.

Oh no, don't tell me they do CZ's too!!!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Yes. I have a brand new 97B I'm going to have them do at some point

posted Hide Post
PGT - I have a lil-bit finish challenged 8040 and I really like what CCR did with your 8000. I went to their site - but I can't tell - is Nikote a plated finish or sprayed? Either way, the SN stamping (etching?) looks perfect on your 8000 frame ... they do beautiful work. Smile

Added: looked at it again and I'm guessing Beretta uses some sort of engraving machine for SN's - the SN doesn't show any kind of raised area from being stamped/roll-marked ...

Posts: 419 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Those are very beautiful pictures, guys.

Posts: 10825 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeoJelly:
PGT - I have a lil-bit finish challenged 8040 and I really like what CCR did with your 8000. I went to their site - but I can't tell - is Nikote a plated finish or sprayed? Either way, the SN stamping (etching?) looks perfect on your 8000 frame ... they do beautiful work. Smile

Added: looked at it again and I'm guessing Beretta uses some sort of engraving machine for SN's - the SN doesn't show any kind of raised area from being stamped/roll-marked ...

nikote has a texture so I assume its sprayed on

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
My 8000G Cougar. CPII slide over NiKote frame. PX4 hammer, English Walnut grips from Grips4U and Wilson Combat 92 mag release

How has the NiKote held up for you?

Had a few done...

9mm PX4

Sold my .45 PX4... but kept this picture to show the profile of the Stealth controls.

My 92 Brigadier Inox, with reproduction SGS compensator and then my 96G Centurion slide to convert to .40. The frame, .40 slide, and compensator were done in "stainless" Cera-Hide... but some pictures show the stock frame finish.

For the record, House black Cera-Hide is spot on for Bruniton.

And the last one... CX4 bolt.

Posts: 184 | Location: Maine | Registered: December 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Had this one done by CCR

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Is that a hair or a crack under the safety?