SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any of you guys using a BladeTech Signature OWB holster for the P320?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any of you guys using a BladeTech Signature OWB holster for the P320? Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted
I was wondering if there is a difference between the 9 & .40 cal and .45acp holsters? I don't see different part numbers on their website, so I would imagine not. I plan on using it for USPSA. Thanks.

Sorry Riley, edited to add, I should have specified its for my full sized P320.

Thanks for the reminder about the D&O feature btw.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: apf383,

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7506 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
It’s ordered per gun model but in the case of Glock, the 9mm, 40 and 357Sig use the same holster for the size/slide length. So a Glock 17 holster fits a 22 and 31. 34 and 35 share the same and will work with a 17/22/31 as well. The 45 ACP model 21 and the 10mm model 20 will use a different holster. If that makes sense.

I use the BladeTech Signature holster for a Glock 34 for USPSA myself with the ASR belt attachment. Currently shooting G17 while I save for the G34 and works just fine.

If you plan to use a dropped and offset, be aware that it has a slight angle that with a wide stance can point the muzzle at your lower leg and thus he attachment is not legal for IDPA.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
There is a huge difference in quality between the classic owb and the signature. I found the signature to be quite flimsy and flexible. I’d pay up for the classic version or even better look at a red hills double layered kydex if you can swing it.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both, and they're fine. I've used them for both open carry and concealment, depending on the occasion. I'm not a competitor, so can't speak to that end.

More often I use inside the waistband holsters by LAG Tactical, though. They've held up well.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post