SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The deal fairy finally found me - Glock 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The deal fairy finally found me - Glock 23 Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
After years of hearing about cheap police trade in Glocks I finally found one. A guy on a local forum was selling his blue label gen 3 Glock 23 with night sights for $315 cash. I went and picked it up this afternoon and like everyone says this thing has some decent wear on the outside but barely anything on the inside. And the night sight are still bright too.

Here it is, all ready to become my first suppressor host.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pale Horse,

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I once traded into a deal of a Gen2. I couldn't leave it as it was, so I now have more money in parts than the Glock cost to begin with. It does make for a great 9mm, 40 S&W, or carbine conversion host in 357 Sig.

Just try to stop at the barrel & can...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Yeah a threaded .357 sig and 9mm barrel are one and two on my list. I already have a Glock 19 so I’m pretty set on 9mm mags of all sizes. Now to stock up on .40 mags

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I’ve got a Lone Wolf slotted comp .357 barrel that would look real good in that...

Give you good deal Wink

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a good deal . I do not need another but would have taken it home . I just got a G22 gen 4 with night sights for 305 it was mint like new , no box 1 mag

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a good deal on a 23 and not a bad looking pistol(slide wear/wise). Most of the time, the G22 is the cheapest model I can find in that price range.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post