SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Magnificent 7 Shooter (GP100 .327 Mag)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Magnificent 7 Shooter (GP100 .327 Mag) Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted
Ruger GP100 in .327 Magnum

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Nice... And I love the grips.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
As good looking a revolver I've seen that is new production in a very long time. Cool

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Ruger on a roll.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those grips make that pistol.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Oh, yes. I'm just getting in to this caliber. And, what a caliber it is.
The GP100 will be next.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the caliber, and the brass bead front sight.

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
whats that brass fitting for? a shoulder stock ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Think I'd rather have 7 shots of .357 magnum

https://ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1771.html

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
whats that brass fitting for? a shoulder stock ?

One grip has the blank hole for the fastening screw, the other has a threaded insert which is what you see in that pic.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
That is a sweet looking revolver!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Would love to have that grip on my gp100 22lr.

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
it's gorgeous!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful gun. I have never shot nor understand the appeal of the 327 though. I need to try one.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
I’m not familiar with the .327 Federal and would like to see and hear more about the performance of the round. I’ve held back on buying one, because the ammo for it is somewhat scarce and fairly expensive. Handloading might work for it, but the initial investment for the gun, dies, brass, and bullets would add up to a considerable amount.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post