SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Inbound, Gen 5 G19 MOS, need RMR & Iwb Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inbound, Gen 5 G19 MOS, need RMR & Iwb Holster Login/Join 
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted
Good day today. I ordered a Blue label Gen 5 G19 MOS. I think ive settled on the Trijicon RMR type 2. Any recommendations on who carry them at good prices ( Or maybe wait for BLACK FRIDAY DEAL ? )

Also, how about a Kydex IWB holster, FBI cant for this setup ???

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Read the CONSTITUTION
Picture of Mountain Man
posted Hide Post
Anybody with any holster advice ?

A 9mm in MY Hand is better than a 45 at home.
SIG P-239 357.. The Modern Martial Arts
Pair of 226 Navy's

Too many" LOW INFORMATION VOTERS "
si vis pacem para bellvm

Posts: 2172 | Location: UN Constitution State  | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've bought a ton of RMR's. Mostly its finding someone with a discount code that works to get the price down. They mostly sell about the same everywhere.
I'm a bladetech guy and that's what I recommend for kydex IWB to anyone. I prefer their attachment method. I've maybe a hundred of them and have been using them for a very long time.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10996 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
The holster by Bravo concealment looks to already be cut for optic ready.

https://www.bravoconcealment.c...ck-19-gen-5-holsters

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
I am waiting on delivery of a JM Custom Kydex IWB3 holster for the 19 with a TLR-7, and 10 degree cant. They offer to have their holsters cut for a red dot sight for an additional $5.

EDIT TO ADD LINK: https://www.jmcustomkydex.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DMF,

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G-code.

https://www.tacticalholsters.c...band-holster-g-code/

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I too picked up a Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS and I went with a TREX IWB and a Safariland 6390RDS for my battle belt set up.

I bought the 6390 from HolsterOps.com after seeing them recommended elsewhere. They were great!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjames:
I too picked up a Gen 5 Glock 19 MOS and I went with a TREX IWB and a Safariland 6390RDS for my battle belt set up.

I bought the 6390 from HolsterOps.com after seeing them recommended elsewhere. They were great!

Seconds on the T-Rex.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are a certified instructor, Trijicon has a decent discount program. You could also have an instructor with your agency look into it.

Otherwise gun.deals is usually your friend for cheap stuff.

Posts: 5161 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Raven Concealment will have Gen 5 G19 holster that will fit your RMR. Sorry, disregard. It’s OWB not IWB.

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post